Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  12:54:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

I'm back from my sabbatical! Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Well, I was going through old CDs of a bunch of live stuff, in my getting into Time - Phase, and found a live version of Breathing Space off of a Dave and Tim Show. It is amazing. Awesome effects, and right in the middle he goes into "Jesus Loves the Little Children" it is a sweet version. However I know longer have the MP3! I friend might, so If I can find it, I will post it for download somewhere, but this is a must have!

-Arthen

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  01:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome, I hope you find that bad-boy!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  01:30:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
God i know i have heard that too... i think i got it on mp3 somewhere... but soo many of them... damn it.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  01:35:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't find it on my comp... i think my bro has a copy of it though. He reads these posts all the time so when u read this reply to it kev.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  08:14:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim throws in that "Jesus Loves the Little Children" very often. It turns up in some of the strangest places.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  5:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And with different effects it sounds oh so swwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  10:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i've heard that version too, can't find the show its from....i do have a 'breathing space' from d+t 2-14-99 where tim throws in a little bit of 'go tell it on the mountain' among other things..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000