Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 a question forTim
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shamrok
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  10:52:20 PM  Show Profile  Send shamrok an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well.. I'm finally getting to see Tim in Fayetteville next Friday.. and I'm already getting pretty anxious to see him....
but here's my question..

Tim, do you do much after a concert? After the concert my friends and I are planning on driving back to my cabin in Oklahoma... and we were wondering if there was anyway you would save a couple bucks on a motel and just enjoy yourself out there? It wouldn't be a big group, its just 3 of us and whoever you have with you. But we would really enjoy having you as our guest and whatnot.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2001 :  12:31:24 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...Yeah, Tim, could you bring some marshmallows too, for Smores, we're fresh out here in Dreamville...

Peace

-Jason-

Philosophy is a study that lets up be unhappy more intelligently.
Go to Top of Page

shamrok
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2001 :  12:36:25 AM  Show Profile  Send shamrok an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh comeon
i'm allowed to dream right?
heh
it'd just be nice
i'd also give my left testicle to be able to study under tim with the geetar

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2001 :  12:48:58 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No problem with you dreaming for me. Hell, I wish I could do the same thing. But hey, it never hurts to ask, as long as you won't piss and moan when you never hear anything from that. Better to ask that hear Tim say "man, I wish I had a cabin in OK to stay in for the night, too bad no one asked me."

I've got a friend or three going to that show. I wish I could make it, but work and all...you know the story, I guess.

Peace

-Jason-

Philosophy is a study that lets up be unhappy more intelligently.
Go to Top of Page

shamrok
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2001 :  12:51:47 AM  Show Profile  Send shamrok an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i mean.. its not like i was going to drug him and steal his geetars or anything........................

Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2001 :  01:14:17 AM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
u know how tim always goes out to dinner before a show....ive always wished i could tag along...i mean how cool would that be...i wouldnt even ask him about guitar or anthing....id get a kick out of hearing whatever the hell he had to say..since we all know tim is one cool cat....and fluffy too....a conversation with those 2 over dinner would be sweet ass sweet...soo fluffy when u guys come to charleston where are u planning to eat and i can come along? haha....welll i can dream too...
james

Go to Top of Page

Ben
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2001 :  7:40:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Shamrok,

I'm also going to the Fayetteville show and was wondering if you have tickets yet. I've been calling for the last 2 months and they dont seem to know what the hell is going on. They are only selling tickets to students and if there are any left to the public. I was just wondering what phone number you called or if you had any info.

Thanks,

Ben Parker
Go to Top of Page

shamrok
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2001 :  10:25:39 PM  Show Profile  Send shamrok an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ben, I have a friend who attends UnArk.. he just picked them up for us... but tickets to the public go on sale monday for 15 bucks

Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2001 :  2:49:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey after the offering show me and my buddy got to have dinner with t'n't, fluffy, worth, and soko - it was awesome, we walked from the knitting factory into chinatown and had some awesome food, great TIMe had by all

Peace
Jon

Timmah!
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2001 :  5:14:02 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just think it'd be cool to hang wiht Tim, Fluffy, etc... before/after a show. Just to get to know Tim and the guys. I doubt after playing a show, Tim would want to sit down a teach guitar lessons. I'd just like to chill with him. I've spent a few years getting to know Tim the super human guitarist, Id just like to get to know Tim the human being.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  3:39:04 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im just threading cause the second post by enthuDMBsiast, about the marshmallows, has got to be the funniest shit Ive heard in a while. I know I know, I live under a rock. But that just struck me as funny shit.

-Philip
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  3:45:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello Shamrock, my name is reality. We obviously haven't met.

-J

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000