TRelated Topics
 Don't be a moron...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  4:09:05 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Like I was last night when I forgot about TR being on David Letterman, but they will be performing again tonight, so I won't dare miss this one.

god
Kevin

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  4:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i did the same thing Oh well.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

mattc
Try A Little Harder

67 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  4:52:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they showed tim alot too. much more than trey. which was interesting i thought, since at snl i think i saw 1 close up of tim. they sounded pretty good too, looking forward to gravedigger tonight :)

-matt
critchlm@uci.edu
Go to Top of Page

DMBFanSJ
Try A Little Harder

78 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  5:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you missed it you can d/load it here:

http://www.dmbfan.krellen.com/Dave%20and%20Friends%20-%20Save%20Me%20(David%20Letterman%202003-12-18).mpg
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  6:10:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I missed it too... but I can't seem to get that link to work.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2003 :  10:27:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw it and taped it. TIM was awesome as usual, but way more fun to watch live! I noticed too that they gave TIM more coverage and I was real happy about that! Wonder what TIM thought of David's top ten list....the Silent Night song about Kucinich? Hummmm.....hey at least it got his name mentioned!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2003 :  12:46:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
^^ Copy and paste the link into your browser...That might work...

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2003 :  02:33:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tonight they showed trey eve nless in fact it sounded like his amp was off
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2003 :  03:42:24 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, they showed Tim soooo much, it was awesome... I loved how they showed him turn to the amp to get feedback as the song ended. And for the love of god, who would have thouht we'd ever see Tim Reynolds and Jerry Springer standing side by side????

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2003 :  10:27:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
And for the love of god, who would have thouht we'd ever see Tim Reynolds and Jerry Springer standing side by side????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, what did I miss??????

I thought the same about the TIM coverage, less Trey, so different from SNL!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Seth Watters
Is Anybody Here?

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  12:44:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Seth Watters an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still think we are being Tim-deprived. He should definetely be in at least half of the footage.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000