Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Tablature / Guitar Setup
 If you haven't looked at the tab page in a while..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2003 :  11:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...take a look. I just updated all sortsa stuffs.

Also, let me know if there are any songs that need either tabbing or re-tabbing... since I don't have a job yet I have loads of free time.

tony41z71
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2003 :  4:51:29 PM  Show Profile  Send tony41z71 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the tabs are great, i have been working on rheginos and hopeful heresy and they sound really nice.

i have a question about an outro i've heard tim do a few times to hopeful heresy and a few others. it is played on the 3-14-99 dave and tim show to conclude tims first solo (heresy). it is really pretty and i was hoping to learn it. i have heard a couple times, so i dont think its all improv. anyway, if you know what im talking about, is there a tab for it? if not, i have some songs on my comp w/ it and i could send them to anyone interested.

thanks
Go to Top of Page

FiS
Try A Little Harder

60 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2003 :  07:57:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tony41z71
the tabs are great, i have been working on rheginos and hopeful heresy and they sound really nice.

thanks. :) i don't have that show you refer to but i would love to hear it and maybe i could tab it out

and thank you silky for all your tabs
btw i noticed my offspring tab is missing.. is that because it's of a live version?

www.jasonfistner.com
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2003 :  10:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey FiS I must have somehow overlooked it... If it's more accurate than the one already up there then just send it my way and I'll replace the outdated one.

Go to Top of Page

FiS
Try A Little Harder

60 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2003 :  4:45:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

Hey FiS I must have somehow overlooked it... If it's more accurate than the one already up there then just send it my way and I'll replace the outdated one.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2391
you can be the judge :)

www.jasonfistner.com
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2003 :  6:12:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey FiS, I don't happen to have the time to really go through and check on that one right now, so if it's cool with you, I'm going to put yours right underneath the existing one for the time being, and if in a few days I can play through it and rule out the usefulness of the old one, I'll just nix that one alltogether... cool?

Go to Top of Page

FiS
Try A Little Harder

60 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2003 :  07:06:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no problem.
i tabbed it from the csu lory vid so its slightly different than on stream

i dont want you to think im complaining. I just saw that the other tabs ive done were there so i was wondering where this one was.

www.jasonfistner.com
Go to Top of Page

phousse
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  11:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember a long time ago i saw the tab for Century Sister on the
message board. Or at least it was a part of the song. That might be a
fun one to tab out its one of my favorites. lotta improv in it though.

this is my very first involvement w/ message board.
i just want to say you guys rock. you guys helped me learn tim songs
that i thought i'd never be able to learn or find a tab on.
thanx

quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

...take a look. I just updated all sortsa stuffs.

Also, let me know if there are any songs that need either tabbing or re-tabbing... since I don't have a job yet I have loads of free time.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000