Rumours and possibilities flying for Winooski
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  5:56:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Higher Ground says Trey and Co may be coming to the show. I talked to Guster today and they are playing in Burlington same nite as us but they have an early show so they are hoping to make it to the our show later. Higher Ground said they would honor their tour passes for admission for band and crew and offered a special deal for the folks who attend the Guster show. With your ticket stub from Guster, you can get into Higher Ground for the TR show for a measly $5. So it could turn out to be quite an interesting evening. I met the Guster folks when BROCK opened for them in Baltimore and we got to talking and alot of them are big TR fans. They hoped out paths would cross so they could check out a show. I wake up this morning and there is a tour bus parked outside my window and guess who it was. I looked on the internet to see who else was in town and low and behold, it's Guster. So I called their tour manager who was out golfing in rain storm here in Burlington but finally caught up with him when he returned. They are excited and gonna try and make our late show after their early show if scheduling permits. Could be a wild nite.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  6:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You'll have to let us know how it goes of course!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  9:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahhhh when Kevin sees this he is going to freak out! I know he likes Guster too!

I agree with Arthen, you will have to let us know how it went!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2003 :  1:22:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Guster is awesome! I wanna meet them!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2003 :  2:02:52 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh yeah! As I've said before, not only are the boys from Guster great musicians, but they are also some of the funniest guys I have seen. Anyone who gets their emails knows what I mean. I'm sure if they show up, it will be a PARTY!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2003 :  3:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw Guster last August in KC, when they were touring with John Mayer. They are awesome! Let us know how it turns out! :)
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  5:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow! I love Guster. Funny Guys(I get the emails) :)
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  01:45:30 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  02:59:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Higher Ground says Trey and Co may be coming to the show.

Higher Ground used to be Fleabass's and mine's' old band name... weird.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000