Did I talk to Fluffy?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

XScreamTi
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  10:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Send XScreamTi an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, were you running the cd stand out in the lobby at the Minneapolis show? If so, I asked to you hand me my battery charger and battery right before Tim went on because the table got setup right in front of my charger. I wanted to meet you and Tim, but I didn't stick around long enough after the show, but I probably met you then and didn't know it!

"Fear should be treated like fire. Its a good thing. It keeps you warm. It can also burn the house down."

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2001 :  06:49:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed you did, that was me that handed you the charger. Did you record the show? Hope you can send us a copy. Sorry we did not get to meet a little better, maybe next time. Hope you enjoyed despite not getting to meet Tim. See ya next time thru.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

XScreamTi
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  12:34:49 AM  Show Profile  Send XScreamTi an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I didn't get too much of it taped actually. My batteries were dead when I got to the show because I didn't know I was going to be able to tape it. Thats why I was trying to get them charged. Then people kept walking in front of me while I was trying to tape so I only got about 3 or 4 songs taped. But it sure is nice to watch the songs I got!

"Fear should be treated like fire. Its a good thing. It keeps you warm. It can also burn the house down."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  08:26:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Would love to see it if you don't mind sending a copy. THANX!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

XScreamTi
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  10:01:02 AM  Show Profile  Send XScreamTi an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sure Fluffy, I'll copy it onto a VHS, so just let me know where to send it!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  10:19:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You've Got Mail(In that inane AOL voice again)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So how was it?

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic