Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Jack is my friend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  02:03:26 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mmmmmmmm, I just enjoyed a nice cold Jack Daniel's Hard Cola.... I think I will go enjoy another!

god
Kevin

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  02:08:09 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Knock youself out.

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  02:24:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I didn't live in the dorms and also that I was of age to purchase my own JD.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  07:19:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahh, i def. knocked out some vodka, wine, and budwieser's at the last part i went to...

on top of that i lost several games of beer pong.

damned i was drunk!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  08:45:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Arthen... I don't think that being underage or living on campus even hindered my ability to drink... and what? Are you going to get busted by the RA???

And VWF, what is beer pong? Drunken ping pong??

Anybody know any good drinking games...?

I get restless and leave the table after about 5 minutes of the card games I know. Lately, my biggest drinking challenge isn't smoking ciggs
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  09:16:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Beer pong is fantastic:

http://www.nbpl.net/rulesno.html

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  10:52:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
beer pong...pretty much get drunk and try to throw ping pong balls into cups of beer across the table. if you get it in, someone from the opposite team has to drink it... and there's a few more rules to it.

i lost a few games, which meant i drank a lot!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  1:19:54 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I wish I didn't live in the dorms and also that I was of age to purchase my own JD.

Arthen... that shouldnt be any reason to not be drinking, if anything, those two premises should equal 24hr drunkeness. Don't worry, before long your RA will be partying with you.. I know mine was.

VWF... sounds like you are having a blast in the dorms. LOL at beer pong, I've never heard of that but it sounds awesome.

One cool drinking game (kind of) that I learned in the dorms is called 10 fingers. Basically everyone plays after having a few drinks. Then everyone sits in a circle with all of their fingers up. Someone starts out by saying something that they have never done, example: "I have never had anal sex", then everyone else in the circle who has not had anal sex puts one finger down, but anyone with a finger still up means that they have. And since everyone is plowed, it makes them honost. Good way to learn some juicy gossip on your friends and neighbors.

another cool one is a card game called ASSHOLE I forget the rules exactly, but basically the winner of each game is in charge and make the other players drink as much a he wants them to, but you have to be careful, because if you are a mean master, you might end up on the other end next game and revenge can be sweet.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  2:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Except that I am the RA. Heh.

And it definitely doesn't prevent me from drinking, I just wish that I could be able to sit at my computer and relax with a drink, instead of having to go out.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  3:31:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hell, I'll be 16 tomorrow and I drink...

Favorite drinkin' song...

Please Mr. Frost
Please Don't Freeze me
Please don't freeze me
Please don't freeze my horse

(Drink a shot.)

Please Mr. Frost
Please don Freeze me
please don't freeze me
Please don't freeze my horse

(two shots)

Plrease Mr. Frst
Plearse dun freeeeze meh
Plearssed fun dreeze meh
Pleaasrse don fleerze meh horseck.

(three.)

Please mr. frost...
Freeze...
PLreaseds freeze meh
Horssed.

(four, or, puke)

It goes on until you're way to drunk to do it anymore.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  6:33:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beer Pong is awesome! Only when I played it it was called Beruit, but never the less it is the best drinking game ever! A friend had an awesome table for it with holes cut out for the cups and an extra hole for the cleansing cup. The thing was is that at first I wasn't very good so I lost a lot, but believe me losing wasn't that bad because it just meant I drank a lot. My favorite part is when they spin around the cup and you can blow them out. Also we always had closer balls to come in to finish the game. My high point in the game was when I beat my brothers friend who had gone undefeated for like 20 games and it was also my first win without playing doubles. The best part though is of course the drinking! Highly recomended game.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000