Jefferson Flying Craft of some sort
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Curious George
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  9:07:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know which drug cycle they were on at the time (Airplane or starship) but Jefferson Starship did a song called "The baby Tree"

I been looking ernestly for tab to it.. I got a few posts on messages boards in my search talkinga bout having tab, but I haven't found tab for it anywhere.. can anyone help?

And no I don't have a dulcimer.. this is guitar acton here...

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  7:15:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have to laugh right now. "drug cycle" hahaha! But aren't they cool? Except for fuckin' White Rabbit. That gives me a headache.

Have you tried a Jorma Kaukonen site?

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

GRock
Try A Little Harder

93 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  12:11:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit GRock's Homepage  Send GRock an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i actually saw jefferson starship just a few weeks ago. i went over to a buddies house on the north side of chicago and we al walked down to the local bar. now this is a pretty hippie type bar but there on stage was jefferson starship. i still can't believe it. it was 30$ so we just sat on the patio and watched for free (like i got 30 bucks to blow on a band that had all of thier stuff before i was even born)
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  3:40:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jorma is a god. http://www.furpeaceranch.com/ YOu can't deny someone who sets something like this up! The ideal vacation for any musician

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000