Quick Question for Folks on TR's Email List
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  05:26:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A YAY or NAY will suffice.

Did you recieve an email from the Email List entitled:

Lots of UPDATES and the Final Tour Date for SEPTouR03

I sent it today but it failed to send a copy to my email addy. I am hoping that it got out to everyone. Who recieved it and who didn't?

THANX

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  08:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yay! Thanks Fluffy.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  11:24:07 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  11:27:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
got mine!

{flood control}

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  12:29:43 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I know I have tried to get on this mailing list before but it never did work out right. How do I get on it again? and if you could just add me my email is Twode501@msn.com

thanks
peace
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  3:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
got it
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2003 :  3:39:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I am glad you all got it, but a bunch of others did not. I sent out a TEST to test the system today, hopefully that worked for EVERYONE. Even I got it this TIMe. Thanx for the input. Hopefully it is all working again.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000