Blind Pig, Ann Arbor, MI
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2003 :  10:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just wondering who is going to be at the show, Ill be there both times and I am stoked to see the show and see everyone again hopefully.

Rob

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2003 :  12:39:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm going for sure!

Jason Drewes

Check Out My Band: http://www.mp3.com/smgallstars
mail to: coldengrey1@attbi.com
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2003 :  10:30:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good to see at least someone is going to be at the show from here too. I cant wait to see both of the shows, i got some good friends coming also Cant wait to see both good shows. I do hope fluffy rew and mason will all be there also Rob

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2003 :  06:26:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry DaRavyn, I thought it went unsaid that I would be there. If you are still unsure, be assured, I will be in attendance at that show as I will at all the upcoming shows, barring some unforseen force that kills me or burns all my hair off. LOL(funny, I didn't think I would every be able to laugh about that)Rew and Mason should both be there as well barring any random acts of spontaneous combustion. I should have a gaggle of friends there as well who all live in that area, Jim & Mars, Rich & Andrea, and maybe Rich's friend Andrew. Should be a nice little get together. See ya there!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2003 :  4:21:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is Peter Prince going to be on tour also? If Not, who is going to be the opening act?

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2003 :  07:11:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The info you seek lies in this thread:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4025

(copied and pasted from the above thread)

UPDATE TO ORIGINAL POST:

I have what looks to be the final list of openers for the dates. Again, as always, these could change, but here is the info I have as of this moment:

9/10-9/19- Kaki King
9/20- BROCK
9/22-9/23- Greg Howard
9/26- Josh Dodes & Libby Kirkpatrick
9/27- Libby Kirkpatrick
9/28- Libby Kirkpatrick

I am told that Josh Dodes usually performs with a band and they resemble BenFoldsFive stylistically, but this will be a solo performance. For more info about Josh see:

www.jdband.com

I am informed that Libby is a solo singer/songwriter. For more info on Libby, check out:

www.heartmusic.com

Greg Howard: www.greghoward.com

BROCK: www.brockband.com
for more info on BROCK, see my post at:
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3222

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000