New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  03:53:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well more like in a few hours. Its almost 4 in the morning and I havent gotten a wink of sleep. Well most of that is due to my stomach hurting mostly because of late night snacking on chips and cola while playing Mario Golf...but I guess i'm anxious as hell because later today i'll be walking the halls of my highschool as a senior. Its all flown by so fast . . . . .

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  03:56:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You suck...My school doesn't start till the 21st. Too bad, I feel sorry for ya.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  03:58:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank God for the edit option.... HTG, best of luck... I NEED to go to bed now... remember... say no to Burger King.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  04:01:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ass early? Is that like ass first? I dunno. I usually drink four cups of coffee and have a smoke before school...that's my ritual...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  04:06:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What was there to edit? Hmm...alone...I want school to start...Unfortunatly I have to read Grapes of Wrath and Gone With The Wind...All by the 21st...won't be too bad, I read Moby Dick in less time...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  6:16:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i move into JMU on the 17th, and marching band camp starts that day. Aweek later school starts(i think). I can't wait!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2003 :  2:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute... your first day of school was on a Friday? What a bummer!
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2003 :  4:46:49 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
School sucks... but Mario Golf is awesome!

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2003 :  8:57:38 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So how did it go man? I remember my senior year going by so damn fast it was insane. Here is my advice to you being the one thing that I would do differently my senior year, if you are planning on going to college, apply for EVERY damn scholarship that comes up, that EVERY teacher offers. At the time, I felt stressed, and like I didn't have time to write more essays, and fill out more paperwork, but now that I am facing the reality of how expensive college is, I really wish I had applied for more scholarships, so do that, and have FUN, and remember to pick on those freshmen now that you rule the halls!!!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2003 :  9:01:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I applied for several, and got 1 scholarship. It was a standard music scholarship for upright bass, worth 1,000 bucks a semester, every semester for 4 years! So 8,000 bucks all together, not bad at all!!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  12:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the tips Kevin, i'll be sure to remember them. But as far as the day went. . .nothing to eventfull happeneing actually. I got my classes, which are all decent. I have third period with this absolutely drop dead gorgeous teacher (Mrs.Elliot I thing, cant recall that well for now) But the bad thing is our school is overcrowded. There are about 350 freshman that we werent really expecting, so the halls are packed. It was a shame I was so tired though. A night of no sleep and a little coffee had me lurching around and drooling slightly at the end of the day while I slept in my fourth period. But I did get to bust out the 'i'm a senior line.' This cute sophmore girl asked me for help in looking for a class (she was new) and I told her it was the same one as me so we walked down the hall about 10 feet to class. (journalism) She asked me what grade I was in and I said "I'm a senior." So that was pretty bad ass.

quote:
and have FUN, and remember to pick on those freshmen now that you rule the halls!!!!!

Have sex with a freshman before I go, check. lol

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000