New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  05:07:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've read a few posts and there is still some confusion with how to post pics....well, no longer! Just read these easy steps. These are the same I posted a few weeks ago, though got lost in some other topic.

1 : Take any picture from the internet, and right-click.

2 : Scroll down and click the 'properties' tab. (very bottom)

3 : Now your going to find the Address:URL, and highlight and copy EVERYTHING in that section. Get everything other wise it wont work.

4 : Once you've copied, click to make a post here and up where it says format. Your going to click on the box that has an arrow pointing at a mountain. Or if you hold your mouse over it, it says 'insert image.'

5 : Click it.

6 : A image braket comes up that looks like this [img/]

7 : Take everything copied from the addresse and simply put that inbetween the brakets, and your done.

For example : I searched for a pic of Tim Reynolds on the net, and came up with this address:URL -http://www.bsu.edu/upb/images/events/71reynolds.jpg

Just slap that in the braket and there ya have it, a pic of Tim.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  07:53:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lesson 1: A+

(This was taken from the Hubble Space Telescope)

Lesson 2:
How do you get pictures of yourself on the internet?? Villagephotos.com denied my pictures saying that they were too big... any other suggestion?
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  09:40:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hhmm, I think it was either Silky or Fluffy but one of the offered a website that uploaded pictures from your computer for free . . which might be the one you mentioned. But some sites have you pay monthly/yearly fee's to use and can upload any pic I believe.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  1:44:07 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you're doing picture lessons, you might as well post T&A.

C sports illustrated.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  1:45:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
John Stamos is one lucky f**k*r.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  2:14:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Villagephotos.com denied my pictures saying that they were too big... any other suggestion?

do you have photoshop or at the least paint.

you can open the picture in those and resize them to make them smaller. then you can upload them.

Under paint, open the original file and then click Image - Stretch/Skew - then put in 50% or what ever will make it small enough under the stretch horizontal and virtical.

then resave it as something else.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  2:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Absolutely, villagephotos should work if you resize your pics, in photoshop, you can go to image---> resize and change the dimentions at 640 by 480.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  01:04:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
John Stamos is one lucky f**k*r

I agree, she's gorgeous.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  02:44:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
she sure is short.

(tehee... aliteration)

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  12:14:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

like so!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  4:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote

YEA!!! Thanks for the tip... Wrong thread, I know... I'll do a switcharo... plus, I know I am really doing some harm to myself by putting up my picture so close to Rebecaa Romijn Stamos... Who, not only is amazing to look at, but seems to have an amazing personality. Based on the interviews that I have heard and read she sounds like she has this amazing outlook on life... one of my favorite celebrity quotes is by her which I just decided to make my signiture as....

But I know... she's hot, so who cares right?

By the way, that me in the middle of two of the most beautiful women in the world, my sister Bradie (left, der), and my mom in her unibomber glasses...
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  12:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
VWF, where did you find that Cousin Murphy pic. Its hilarious, haha.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  12:54:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i just found it searching around on images from google.

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000