Rams Head Tavern 9.16.03
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JemezRollingStream
Try A Little Harder

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  3:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Send JemezRollingStream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK, here's the deal, I would LOVE to catch Tim at Ram's Head, it's such an intimate setting (242 seats), BUT it's a 21+ venue. So I get screwed being 15 and all. We asked the people at Rams Head if there was a way, but they said NO even when we told them it was the day before my B-Day. So, do you think there is any way I could get in? I'm pretty tall...fake ID?

Tom

"...the banjo is the instrument of love..."
Béla Fleck before Bigfoot

Not going anywhere for a while? Get a Sherpa.

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  01:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have no idea. Only being 18 that problem still haunts me too.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  10:30:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Fluffy is the one you should ask. E-mail him but don't expect an answer real soon. You may luck out and send it on a day he reads his mail, but he is always so busy sometimes it is quite a while until he reads it. Be sure you ask him to respond to your email either way!

My gut feeling is forget it, if you were 19-20 maybe but 15 is quite a stretch. I know it is a bummer, but take it from one who is much older and hopefully wiser (although I am not sure about that one, hehe) there will be other opportunities for you to see TIM in person.

The age thing is not my problem, I am missing shows due to this friggin cancer so consider yourself lucky that you are restricted by age only! Keep smiling and do write to Fluffy. Maybe there is an exception if you were to be a "roadie for the night." Who knows, but you won't know unless you ask. Good luck!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

JemezRollingStream
Try A Little Harder

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  6:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Send JemezRollingStream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's a bummer PJK, I hope you get better soon!

I already did email Fluffy, about 4 days ago, thanks for telling me he doesn't check often, I thought he was gonna' blow me off!

I think my bro was able to get into a show there when he was about 17, with our dad, he has some connections I think. But, then again they wouldn't let him bus there this summer, and he's 20 now!

Tom

Not going anywhere for a while? Get a Sherpa.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000