Hey, Kevin -
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  6:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
... where did you used to keep all your pics from the tr gigs? I went looking and couldnt find them. i got a bunch of new pics up on my site, mostly stuff that was just posted (check the pics section, 7/17 and 18 are up), but im backtracking for older stuff too.

~pw'oikr
~( ">

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  7:01:56 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, I used MSN, which just discontinued their free hosting, so they aren't accessable anymore. A few people posted some suggestions for free hosting though, so I will gladly try to host them again.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  7:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn, I went to that Boomtown website that was suggested to me, but they seem to have stopped accepting new acounts.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  7:24:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you want, I can set up a temp ftp account and you can throw up your tim related stuff, and it'll be up in a day or so once i make the page all nice.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  7:33:31 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that will work! just let me know when.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  10:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
awsome. mail call, tell me if you have problems.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2003 :  02:27:48 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich, did you get the corrections to those two or three files I sent?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000