Fluffy Sucks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  3:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since none of the BOARD members seem to be able to find each other at shows, I offer this solution:

The unofficial TR Task Force t-shirt

I wore mine to Frederick and got lots of interesting comments. To purchase one, visit http://www.albertstrange.com/pages/306965/index.htm then scroll down until you find it.

teri :)

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  4:56:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA

Thats a great idea teri.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  6:09:17 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very good idea Teri, I'll definately pick up one of those before the guys come out to CA again which I think Fluffy said should be at the end of the year.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  9:19:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahahaha, nice

reminds me of the primus sucks slogan...

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  12:14:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not a bad idea at all! I could just picture a crowd of people wearing a shirt that says "Fluffy Sucks"... and then Fluffy should wear a shirt that says "I am Fluffy", or "I Suck... apparently"... HA! could you imagine being around a group of people with being explicit about you sucking (even though I know it's a joke and Fluffy does not suck in the slightest bit).

Or we could do how large groups do at theme parks and where the same colored sweat suits (yellow and orange seem to be popular).
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  12:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man! I hope you're right Kevin! I'd kill to have Tim come back to CA.

The shirt is a great idea! Or one that says Flamin Moe or something.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  06:27:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me, Arthen, HTG could def. get the flaming moe shirts, that'd rock!!!

just get this iron on patch on a shirt

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  10:09:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think a California board reunion would be pretty cool. Don't think I will be going anywhere in the near future though. I definitely want one of those Fluffy Sucks shirts! (Just wish they still had the other version of them, hehe ok, I would never have the nerve to wear that one, hehehe but I would love it!)

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  10:20:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what about an east coast reunion(or union for that matter). i've not met anyone from the board yet! But who else is on the east coast?

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  10:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just ordered 10 of them hehehehe. Thats the best T I've ever seen!
I ordered one of the starfucker shirts too. Those are very cool!

what is or was the "other" version...PJK?

damn, but they only had XL's. It's going to be like a dress on me. I want a babydoll T in small or medium. that should give the words Fluffy Sucks a special effect!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  1:08:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think a west coast reunion is in more order because Tim hardly ever comes out to the West!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  4:39:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Evergreen, the old, original shirts came in 2 designs, the PG version and the R version. The PG version was similar to the currently available one only it was green on black and not such nice block lettering and the R version was the same only it said, "...but he DON'T swallow!" on the back. I love Miss Sorrel's idea about the "Apparently, I SUCK" shirt. That reminds me of a funny story. I used to work for a band and their T-shirts said "Fuck Art, Let's KILL". Of course since all the band members worked at 9:30 Club, we would all wear the t-shirts around. Well we had a bartender named Art, he was a poet, and for one of his poetry slams he had a picture of himself taken for the poster that was him sitting on a barstool surrounded by all of us wearing our black T-shirts that said Fuck Art, Let's Kill and he was wearing a white T-shirt that said "Fuck ME, I'm ART!" It was a great poster, I still have one somewhere. HEHE

PS:Sychronistically speaking, I just talked to Frank today and the new sizes were supposed to be in but the printer up-fucked and sent 3 dozen more XL which was the only size we didn't want more of. The other sizes should be coming very soon, including girlie sizes Evergreen.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  4:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha. thats great fluffy.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  01:20:39 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I loved reading that story, that is an awesome sense of humor.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

albertstrange
Is Anybody Here?

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2003 :  5:08:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit albertstrange's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone,

I'm glad you all like the shirts. I've visited the board a couple of times but never piled on because, honestly, I spend way too much time on this internet thing already with some skateboarding forums I belong to and my music sites.

I don't know why I didn't think of it before but, out of curiosity, I went to my Yahoo homepage and searched "fluffy sucks". The TR site is the first listing that comes up (top the list of about 2000 listings found). I thought it too funny so I called Fluff and got his machine (suprise, suprise...).

I guess you guys talk about it enough to make it the most popular topic under "fluffy" in the yahoo search engine. More popular than sex sites... ALRIGHT FLUFF... YOU'RE FINALLY MORE POPULAR THAN SEX!!!

Anyways, thanks for the orders and the support. I will have all sizes avail. in Sept. and I will try not to be a stranger.

Hey Evergreen,
Hope you dig the music,
F

[url=http://www.strange-house.net]StrangeHouse Online Shop[/url]
[url=http://www.albertstrange.com]my collection[/url]
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2003 :  09:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So its the imfamous Albertstrange! Welcome!

That is pretty funny about the site being the first on Yahoo for the topic! When I am back to working again I am definitely getting one of the Fluffy Sucks shirts! Your pictures didn't come out though which is a bummer

Again glad to see your post!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000