New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  5:00:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Suddenly 4 weeks went by fast. Tomorrow at 7 am I will be at the hospital. I won't be in a good mood thats for damn sure. First, no coffee......NO COFFEE WTF!!!!! Ok ok I know it is because of the anesthesia, nothing to eat or drink after midnight! (Like I can eat now, my nervers are so shot!) I do plan to have a few drinks tonight though, for medicinal purposes ofcourse!

I wish I was just about anywhere else now! Hope they give me lots of drugs, hehehhehe. Jay, right now even root canal isn't sounding too bad. I still can't believe this is going to happen tomorrow!
They are taking out the cancer in my boob (breast, ok Brenda there I said it, breast,hehe) and some lymph nodes. (sentinal node biopsy). Hopefully it won't take long and I can be home quickly.

I hate needles, they always stick me multiple times and tomorrow it won't only be my arm that gets stuck, ouch! They are giving me more radio active material, great just what I need, to glow in the dark!

Don't know when I will be back on the board. I am looking forward to reading the show reviews from those of you who are seeing TIM at the HOB and at the Blues Festival in Fredricks MD! Hope a lot of you get to meet up with each other at the shows! I will be thinking about you!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  5:04:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam, best of luck. Surgery is always scarry, i bet you will come though it just fine.

Until we see u again. Take Care.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  5:16:07 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam, I'll be thinking about you, and sending good vibes for the surgury to go well, and for you to come out of it ready for the road to recovery! Can't wait for you to be back on the boards, and DRINKING COFFEE!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  6:32:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam, all the more good vibes, thoughts, prayers, and mental hugs... I admire your attitude, and can't wait to be blown away by it again when you are feeling better and come back!

Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  6:47:49 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good luck!

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  9:41:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  11:35:17 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam, hope everything comes out alright (literally!!). I'll email you later this week.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  12:23:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Best of luck Pam!

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  12:38:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lots of love, karma, good wishes, and prayers to you Pam!

And you aren't the only one who misses out on the Blues Festival!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  4:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Pam, I guess it's too late to wish you good luck, but I hope everything went okay.

Still sending good vibes.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  7:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah! Now we have to send the Post-Op Good Karma Vibes!

(Post-Op Good Karma Vibes Sent)

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  7:25:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bah! It's never too late to wish someone good luck......but maybe I'm just justifying my own tardiness.........anyway! Hope everything went well! Keep us posted.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000