Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Drivers Ed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  10:49:40 AM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
God Damn does this suck. First off the classes are split up into 2 half day classes a day. staying there all day is an enormous waste. I dont learn a thing and the teacher is a complete douche bag that trys to make references to bob marley to sound cool (example:yah bob was a guy who died of and O.D. then I says "He died from cancer" then he said "Garsh dont contradict me!") he is the worst. well I have to go to that now
peace

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  4:38:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
(example:yah bob was a guy who died of and O.D. then I says "He died from cancer" then he said "Garsh dont contradict me!")

Hahahaha, thats great. But speaking of drivers ed, how much of a percent does it take out of your car insurance when you complete the class?

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  4:57:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aboot 37 cents.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  5:21:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah... Drivers Ed was actually pretty cool for me, because it was also a study hall... I actually started to take it after I got my license to get the 10 percent off my insurance... ironically though, by the end of the term, I got my license suspended (for the first time), and still got an A+!
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  6:59:24 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ya, but this is a summer class, so it sucks haha.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  6:51:58 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I may be mistaken, but didn't Bob die from a complication from a toe infection he suffered while playing soccer?

Drivers ed is indeed boring, but it gets better once the actual lessons begin.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  9:33:19 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
tecnicly both. the cancer weakened him and the infection killed him. he had cancer at the same time.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  02:56:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't understand why there are classes for that. It's all common sense. You see red, you stop. See green, you go. See yellow, speed like a maniac. Flip anyone off that cuts you off, offends you, etc. I mean, yeah, common sense.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  04:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Flip anyone off that cuts you off, offends you, etc. I mean, yeah, common sense.

Hilarious, haha.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  10:18:07 AM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
verymuch so agreed.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  7:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

I don't understand why there are classes for that. It's all common sense. You see red, you stop. See green, you go. See yellow, speed like a maniac. Flip anyone off that cuts you off, offends you, etc. I mean, yeah, common sense.

I think the main problem is that 99% of the drivers out there don't have any common sense.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000