Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2003 :  3:00:41 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I searched to see if there was I thread on this show but I couldnt find one... anyways, Nicole and I have been watching the 1st season on DVD and it is extremely addictive and compelling. I've been looking for a good show to watch now that I've rented all the Sopranos and Six Feet Under episodes. For those of you not familiar with 24... the whole series is 1 day, there are 24 episodes, and each episode is one hour long and takes place in real time. If that isn't bad enough, each show ends with a "cliffhanger" ending so you just have to watch the next one. I couldnt imagine actually having watched that when it was on TV and having to wait a whole week to see the next one. But if anyone has some extra free time during the summer, I definately suggest renting or buying either Six Feet Under or 24 and watching the whole season.

god
Kevin

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  1:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Be wary of watching 24... it's like crack. You try it once and you're irreparably hooked.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  6:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I'm definatley addicted, we have been watching an episode or two a day and only have 3 more to go. I couldn't imagine watching it on TV with commercials and waiting a whole week for the next episode.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  12:00:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's hell Kev... the spread it out over months and months. I've never been sucked into anything like that before. That was the only show I watched during the regular school year. Well, that and Fastlane, but that's been cancelled.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  01:16:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silky the Pimp

Well, that and Fastlane, but that's been cancelled.

Why is it that it's always the good shows that go...

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  02:22:48 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
was that the show with Bill Belamy? I had no idea that show was good.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  7:30:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who the fuck is Bill Belamy?! I think the reason that Silky watched that show was because of Tiffani Amber-Theissen.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2003 :  8:59:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed... her and the large number of other perfect 10's that were on that show every episode. There was even one where Tiffani Theisen made out with Jaime Presley, and let me tell you... it was good.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  6:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha, that's right, I remember seeing her in a clip from that show during E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: SAVED BY THE BELL.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000