Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Evergreen, can you help me out?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2003 :  6:12:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've run into a dilema and thought to ask you for help immediatly! My sister and her husband are celebrating their 1 year wedding anniversary, so I wanted to get them a gift certificate for Five Spice... but I can't find their number online... would you happen to have a phone book laying around??

I am not really one for giving gift certificates, but, 1st year is supposed to be "paper" and what not... I thought about maybe concert tickets of some sort, but they both have weird sheds, so I figured food is my best bet.... so yeah, Five Spice, or is there any other place you know of that'd you'd suggest??

Thank you so much!

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2003 :  6:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did someone say paper?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  08:03:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Five Spice Cafe-(802)864-4045

Great present!

5 Spice is my favorite in town, but Sakura(Japanese,Asian,
sushi,etc)is great too (and a bit more "romantic" atmosphere). Sakura's claim to fame is the food is great and makes you very horny.
That might be a good one if they like Sushi....heehee
(802)863-1988
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  10:45:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you SO MUCH!

And I you are right Sakura is awesome... Although now knowing that bit of info seems pretty funny, because when i go up there, Bradie and I always go there for dinner my first night in. But I suppose that theory may be true if you go with somebody who you are physically attracted to....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000