I GOT MY TEMPS!!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  4:35:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah really cool. i've always had my boating lisence but i figured it twas TIMe to try this driving thing ye land lubbers all talk about.

---tid bit...for all that are takiong the written test in Ohio don't worry about studying the little book... it's really a useless test. real problem listed below

i think this is the right # 34.) what color is construction signs and mrkers?
a.) yellow
b.) Orange
c.) red
D.) Green

~|~|~|~|~|---keep in mid folks that there are little pictures along the side of the page and this one had a picture of those construstion barrels...hmmm now let me see what color is it???

-C.P-

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  4:38:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What if you're colorblind? N/A?

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  4:45:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right... Like here when they ask what the arm signal is for left and they have the correct answer with the correct blinker going on the car... if that makes sense. Point is that if you looked at the picture even glancingly, there'd be no way to miss it.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  4:47:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is why I don't have mine yet...I'm too lazy to take the test...And the test is too easy...It's too much of an annoyance.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  10:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
This is why I don't have mine yet...I'm too lazy to take the test...And the test is too easy...It's too much of an annoyance.

Agreed, both are sort of annoying, especially when sitting in the place for up to two and a half hours at the most. Though the driving test here in Georgia is a joke. If you fail, you dont deserve to be behind the wheel of a car.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2003 :  10:42:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah it's like why dont' the just give you your lisence...another thing is how much they cost

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  06:24:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are assholes in Penna. I think they only hire people who are mad at the world. They love to fail kids. My nephew failed because he stopped at a crosswalk to let a person cross and "didn't make sufficient eye contact with that person." WTF! He stopped didn't he?

When I moved to NJ I got married. When I moved back to PA I had such a hassel getting a license because they couldn't get it through their thick skulls that I had a PA license under my maiden name! I even said I would take the test all over again and they refused to let me do that! I finally got my license but it took a long TIMe to get it straightened out!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2003 :  4:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
on the subject of PA lisences my aunt had lived in PA for at least 13 years and had always had an OH lisence because she didn't want to take the tests over there. she would use her mothers house to apply for the lisence...well finally she got her PA lisence because they didn't make her take the test...about 6 months to a year later she moves to Ohio and had to get her ohio lisence and had to take the Ohio test. lol...thats the beuty od america's DMV or fo all of us Ohioans the BMV

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000