Apology to Tim and Fluffy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

XScreamTi
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2001 :  5:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Send XScreamTi an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim is coming to my hometown, well, right across a river from my hometown on Sat. night the 27th of October. So somebody at our local paper decided to do a story about Tim. I thought this was great until I saw the headline, "Tim Reynolds "Nomadic Wanderings" brings him to MSUM". The story then went on to talk about his new album which the girt refered to as "Nomadic Wanderings" and she also said that Tim has appeared on every DMB album released to date. I was a little pissed off that she called the album "Nomadic Wanderings", especially when the article has a picture of Tim and next to it is the cd cover for Nomadic Wavelength with Nomadic Wavelength written right on it. I proceded to write this woman an e-mail notifying her of her mistakes and suggested they print a correction before Sat. I figure its disrespectful to Tim to do a story about him and then not even get the facts straight.

"Fear should be treated like fire. Its a good thing. It keeps you warm. It can also burn the house down."

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  02:51:27 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WhAT A FUCKING DIKE ASS BITCH! sHE NEEDSD TO GET HER SHIT STRAIGHT!

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  06:29:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the help, I am gonna sick our publicity person Lisa on them for that printed correction. Thanx for the support and concern.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000