New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CheersDtoT
Try A Little Harder

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2003 :  02:38:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Now i know that this is a TR message board..... but we always talk about new artist.... i just some new music .... and i must say that it is amazing. The man's name is Keller Williams.... to all you tabbers i would like to give you a quest... two songs .... Keller Williams: "Not of this World" and "Freaker by the Speaker". If anyone wants to hear this man his stuff is on Kaza.... i recomend "Freaker by the Speaker" , "Not of this World" , or "Hey Hey, My MY" ( Neil Young cover) ... check him out you will ove it!!!! Cheers

R.I.P - Lynn & T.J.
I Love You Guys !

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2003 :  12:11:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Not of this World"!!!

By jove! He stole a Tim Song!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

CheersDtoT
Try A Little Harder

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2003 :  6:46:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wasn't aware that "Not of this World" was a TR song ..... did you download the Keller Williams song? Because Keller sings in the song, it's suppost to be written for Michael Hedges.....I think their are two songs called "Not of this World" ... must be ! I have never heard TR "Not of This World" ... is it good... Cheers

R.I.P - Lynn & T.J.
I Love You Guys !
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2003 :  4:42:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ive seen keller a bunch of times, hes very good. The only drawback are some of the lyrics, a bit too corny for me, but his talent overshines that. i suggest you go seem him, he does a great "mouth floogal (or floogle, whatever)"

If you want to see an equally talented experimental musician, definetely check out Dave Cahill at
http://www.davecahill.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000