New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zack
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  9:56:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought id share my Martin factory tour with everyone. It was f****** awesome. They might be coming out with a new model, with a little computer where the equalizer would sit. It was like shimmery purple (bullshit girl color), but i thought that as some crazy shit. She said it had a planner, email, and some other stuff. There startin to use the Hawaiian koa wood again (slightly less basey than east indian rosewood) for newer models. What can i say, it was crazy...if anyone wants to know more about there martin, and talk to other Martin owners (who may be able to get u a deal on one) join the unoffcial martin forum.

Zack

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  10:04:23 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've heard about them switching from the east Indian rosewood. I'd like to know more about that.

Basically what I want to know is... is NOW the time to buy a Martin, while they still use the EIR?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000