Soundboard Access
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2001 :  12:48:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yo, this is probably directed at the big bad flufster, but if anyone knows the answer i will be gratefull for that. Who would i talk to at the show (UWPlateville) in order to get a feed from the soundboard that i can run into my camera. Also i was just wondering if i would be albe to get in the caged area (if there is one) nearer the soundboard so i dont got to run a big ass cable across the theater. So if you know, let me know.

Peace.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2001 :  10:11:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Come on fluf, where u at? Help a brotha out man.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2001 :  8:10:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
gotta keep this at the top so fluffy sees it.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2001 :  8:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since this is at the top anyway...

Man...haven't you noticed that Fluffy replies to EVERYONE, no matter where it is on the board. Fluffy is very astute. He is omniscient.

He just isn't able to post everyday, because he is, in fact, on tour. So just be patient man, he'll see the post if it is new (which it is, because you started it after he was here last), and when he does see it, he will reply in due time.

But hey, I feel you on the question. I'm going to tape with a camcorder, and if things turn out this way, I might try to get by the soundboard so I can run a plug to it too. If so, I will want to know what kind of cord I need as well. I would really rather get on the front row so I can get better video instead of better sound. And maybe from there, I'll get good sound as well. So I look forward to his reply too.

I do think this has been covered elsewhere...I just can't remember where....

Peace

-Jason-

Philosophy is a study that lets up be unhappy more intelligently.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2001 :  11:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah i know fluf will help me out. But i am just to damn impatient. Thats what happens when we grow up w/ all this damned technology

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000