New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2003 :  12:54:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last night someone slashed a tire on each of a whole row of cars parked in my apartment complex. One of them was mine.

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2003 :  1:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man does that suck!
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2003 :  2:51:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow. that sux.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2003 :  5:08:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMN! Probably kids having a "good" TIMe! I would like to take people who do those things and........... *not fit to print!*

So not only did you end up with the expense of replacing the tire, you had the hassel of not being wherever you had to go in the morning!That is such a pain in the ass! Damn them! They say what goes around comes around and I find for the most part it is true, so I think they will get theirs sooner or later!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Muskrat
Chatterbox

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2003 :  5:10:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Muskrat's Homepage  Send Muskrat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If someone did that to me I'd bust 'im up.

"You know, if you live long enough, eventually you're gonna die." -Words of wisdom from my dad
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000