Getting Settled
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2003 :  3:35:09 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, I'm back in my home town after a long drive from Florida. I'm staying with my sister until I can get up on my feet. If anyone knows someone looking for a programmer or DBA in the greater Buffalo area, lemme know =).

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2003 :  3:49:16 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't know of anyone looking for a programmer, but I might need some JAVA help before long~ Taking that class this summer. If you're willing, I might put your skillz to work.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2003 :  9:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so what is the situation with "you know what" (the email topic)... reply by email if you have to.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2003 :  9:48:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah well glad you made it safely. Good luck with finding a job.... Florida misses you!
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  1:15:47 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, Florida will get me back for a bit =). Flying down for a week to train "the new guy" because I don't want to burn any bridges with my previous employer. That should be nice, give me a chance to say goodbye for real to some people.

Other than that, things are wonderful...I'm much happier here. Kevin, regarding the situation...it's becoming clearer but it isn't completely clear at this point, time will tell =). I'll keep ya posted.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  1:17:47 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Don't know of anyone looking for a programmer, but I might need some JAVA help before long~ Taking that class this summer. If you're willing, I might put your skillz to work.

I'll do what I can. Thanks much by the way! I've been listening to the SHNs for two days and this was the first time I could get online for more than 30 seconds. The Hendrix one is awesome too! I haven't had a chance to listen to a couple of them (just Tim and Hendrix so far) so I'll keep you posted on my enjoyment of the others!

Thanks so much again!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  3:41:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aw so glad to hear things are going well for you! I still can't believe how fast you made up your mind and changed your situation! You sure don't didly-fart around on getting things done!

Glad you are getting a chance to go back to Florida. It should bring closure to some things for you. You will be just fine, you have great inner strength and drive!

oh and keep me posted on the other issue as well

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000