Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 East and West Coast
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  1:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It seems as though everyone is either from the east coast (new england area)and california. now I'm from Colorado and I know Jason is from Mississippi, is anyone else not from the coasts?
oh hell just WHERE ARE YA'LL FROM?

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  3:29:14 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Representing CALI right here!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  3:34:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Minnesota here, As is fleabass.
Dickmountjoy is from wisconsin, as is Issac, but issac hasnt been here in many months :(.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  4:00:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know where I am but I will say it for anyone who doesn't, outside Phila. PA!

yeah, I for one wish Issac would come back but I guess that is not to be.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  4:11:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i represent Nord Dakota (ya, u betchya!)
i know, pretty poor representation, and i just stereotyped myself.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  5:20:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am also representing California, mainly the north part though.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  7:39:07 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ya, kewl. Is there anyone here from Colorado (besides me)?
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2003 :  12:58:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For now I'm a Californian. In a month or so I'll be a Virginian (fingers crossed) and in October I'll be in Germany. At least the last one is non-coastal!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2003 :  2:14:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does the coast of Lake Erie count? No? Okay I'm from Ohio.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2003 :  6:30:34 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jay

Does the coast of Lake Erie count? No? Okay I'm from Ohio.

What part of Ohio? I grew up in Erie.

BTW - Representin' da Bay Area-r

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2003 :  8:13:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm about 45 minutes east of Cleveland, and an hour and fifteen minutes from Erie. 20 minutes from the south shore of Lake Erie...I can actually see it from the highest roof on my house.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  01:06:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I usually represent Southern California.....but here I am in Northern California for my internship.....so I got the entire state covered.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  01:13:07 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where abouts Patrick? Any where beautiful? I work with a girl who is from NoCal. Not sure what part, but maybe I'll ask her. I think it's a very small town, and she lives in the sticks there.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  01:15:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's San Rafael, just a few miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. My dad has a house overlooking a part of the valley. Really good view.

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  3:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
One interesting thing aboot living so close to the lake, and being on a huge hill (I live in one of the highest towns in Ohio) is that you get Lake Effect...And lots of it...A few years ago we had like 79 inches, and 60 of that was on the ground, of snow. It was cool.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  8:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
In San Rafael, Patrick probably only gets fog. (but you midwesterners can call it "ocean effect.")

BTW, Patrick, I think there's a really cool HUGE screen theater somewhere near you. We drove all the way there from the South Bay (San Jose, not Redondo Beach) to see Twister when it came out so we could get the full effect of the tornadoes. Rumor had it that the ILM crew screens movies there on occasion. If you could see Matrix: Reloaded there it would probably be way cool.
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  9:43:53 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

In San Rafael, Patrick probably only gets fog. (but you midwesterners can call it "ocean effect.")

BTW, Patrick, I think there's a really cool HUGE screen theater somewhere near you. We drove all the way there from the South Bay (San Jose, not Redondo Beach) to see Twister when it came out so we could get the full effect of the tornadoes. Rumor had it that the ILM crew screens movies there on occasion. If you could see Matrix: Reloaded there it would probably be way cool.

In San Rafael we get rain and sun...we're too far north to get fog. As for the theater, I think you are talking about The Cinema in Corte Madera. George Lucas had it fitted with the latest shit to show off Phantom Menace there. It's one of the best (if not the best) theaters in the country, tech-wise.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  01:34:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's pretty funny because that was exactly where I did see The Matrix: Reloaded. And therippa is right. We really don't get fog mainly because the winds are too strong. Although I remember when I drove back down to L.A. in January, it was really, really foggy. Even throughout the I-5. Kinda dangerous actually. And while we're talking about the weather, it's been really strange lately. Just yesterday it was incredibly hot and today almpst freezing cold. I guess I'm just not used to these sudden temperature changes. Because in L.A., when it gets hot, you know it's gonna be hot for the next few months.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000