Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Does anyone here live close to Burlington, VT?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anne-Sophie
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  1:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Anne-Sophie's Homepage  Send Anne-Sophie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ssia. :)

meethead97
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  3:11:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am about Five and a Half hours from there in NY but visit often.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  3:14:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only the two flying monkeys!

They will be sure and catch The Halogen show on the 12th. It's at Club Metronome the first and only place I've seen TR.
I also live in B'ton for the time being but I'll be out of town for the show. Watching another jam band.

Anne-Sophie, if you do go to Burlington, eat at the Five Spice Cafe on lower church street. It's very close to Metronome and really really good.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  6:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Five Spice is one my favorite places there! Hhhhmmmm... I am can taste the curry thinking about it.....
Go to Top of Page

Anne-Sophie
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  11:40:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Anne-Sophie's Homepage  Send Anne-Sophie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How did you know why I was posting?

No, I shan't be there, though I wish I were... But you should go if you can!!!
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  05:21:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw the Halogen poster on one of the local music boards
and saw your post about it.

Pat Martino is also playing tonight.

and jazz fest begins Sunday. Great line up for that too. John Mayall, Trey Anastasio and several others.
Go to Top of Page

Anne-Sophie
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  1:06:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Anne-Sophie's Homepage  Send Anne-Sophie an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice. :)

Are you going?
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  10:09:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm seeing John Mayall, Sonny Rollins and several of the high school bands this week. The Trey show was next to impossible to get tickets for and I didn't get on that band wagon quickly enough.

The Montreal jazz fest is going to be fantastic again as usual only this year they are doing a tribute to Django Reinhardt. I think his son Babik Reinhardt(great like his father) will be there and one of the most amazing guitarists I've EVER heard besides TR is Jimmy Rosenburg. I'm rearranging my whole concert line-up to attend the MJF. I have all these Dead tickets and suddenly I don't want to see them at all. I was kind of psyched for the scene. But without Jerry its just sad. and I've graduated to a more sophisticated sound HeeHee!

With all these fantastic jazz musicians playing, I'm in a hustle to re-arrange things. because as usual I jump the gun when tickets go on sale and then get too many things going at once.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000