Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 rich people throw cool parties
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2003 :  2:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok story time!

Last Saturday I had the luxury of attending a very fancy party held at a mansion by a rich CEO and a beautiful young actress. OK, I know the first thing you must be thinking is where do I fit in with a rich CEO and a beautiful young actress? Well actually the CEO is my Girlfriend's boss at the Loan agencey she works for as a receptionist, and he happens to be marrying Nadia Bjorlin (Cloe on Days of our Lives for any of you soap opera watchers) and she got invited and took me with her. MAN O MAN was this place nice... first of all it was formal so I had to bust out the fancy threads. At the party itself which was held at his house/mansion there was full catering, all free of course and I had people constantly coffing up to me offering exotic snack after exotic snack. I actually filled up on hours d'ouvers they were so good. In addition to the food, there were numerous open bars, and they were using the expensive stuff! They were going through Grey Goose like it was water. My friend had me try a Fuzzy Navel and it was on of the best drinks I've ever tried, probably just because of the high quality of the ingridiants. The only problem was that I felt SOOOO out of place, Nicole and I actually found ourselves to be socializing with the bartenders and caterers more than the actual guests. All in all though it was a very interesting night and was cool to get a breif taste of the high life. Of and just to make all the guys jealous here on the board, here are a few pictures of the fiancee, whom I got to meet in person and whom I can technically say that I got to party with...

god
Kevin

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2003 :  2:49:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
More pictures, please.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2003 :  3:34:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She is beautiful, Kevin! I sure would like to see what Nicole's boss looks like as he must be good looking himself! You didn't tell me about the Fuzzy Navels! I love them! OJ and peach schnapps! Such a great tasting, refreshing drink with a bit of a kick to it! HAPPY JUICE hehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

rhymsesthecat
Try A Little Harder

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2003 :  5:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Send rhymsesthecat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hah
thats so awesome
i want to get invited to a rich person party...

rhymsesthecat
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2003 :  6:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm kinda bummed that I haven't been to one since I've lived in LA. Maybe I'll meet some rich people in Germany...
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2003 :  03:56:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn. Cool Story. Rich parties must be cool. I too would feel out of place.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2003 :  2:32:59 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, which one were you?

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2003 :  4:24:42 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL Rippa, that's funny, but it is exactly how I felt, except I think I'm capable of dressing ::slightly:: better.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000