question about tim concerts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2003 :  2:41:44 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey i've never been to one and hopefully if he comes around this way (maryland) i can go see him.... anything i should expect? lol also how would one acquire backstage passes to met then man in person

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2003 :  2:46:08 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You don't need backstage passes to meet Tim, 90% of the TIMe. He usually hangs out and will sign things and answer questions for a while. He's truly a diamond in the rough among performers.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2003 :  3:30:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I might have to hunt down the story back in the board archives about Tim coming out to sit at my table at my request and how he went to get a sharpie to sign my ticket after playing a long show, even though I already had a pen. He thought a sharpie would be better. He is the greatest person and at the same time one of the most talented. And what musician would actually go backstage to get a sharpie when I had a pen.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2003 :  11:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Joe, he's coming to Frederick in July. It's your big chance!
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2003 :  02:10:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yup, maryland shows are scheduled! and tim is the nicest "rock star" i ever ever met, so you'll get to meet him and it'll be cool. I cant begin to tell you how nice the crew has been to me.

Hes got his own forum too. Its a funny little place where people talk all tim, all the time. Im sure you'll enjoy it there.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2003 :  11:10:28 AM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich, you havent posted for like a month.....glad to have ya back!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2003 :  6:09:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He's been busy trying to get his hands on the McCabe's show!
Go to Top of Page

centurybrother
Try A Little Harder

54 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2003 :  7:36:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit centurybrother's Homepage  Send centurybrother an AOL message  Reply with Quote
where in MD are you located Joe?

and is it going to be acoustic by the time he is in md?
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2003 :  8:36:34 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
severn and i don't think they know yet weather it is acoustic or electric

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2003 :  1:43:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the blues fest will most likely be acoustic.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

centurybrother
Try A Little Harder

54 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2003 :  6:16:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit centurybrother's Homepage  Send centurybrother an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cool...that is my style there...what will the setup look like, anyone know?

Joe...I go to school in MD...that is why I asked...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000