I'm better than all of you.......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  10:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
....because I done with school!!!!! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!! Although I do pity all of you that are still in school (Kevin, ThomasOde, etc.), I still have to laugh in your faces because of the simple fact that you're in school and I'm not(pssst.....am I rubbing it in enough?). Now to spend a few days relaxing before I start my summer internship.....damn. I knew there was a catch.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  01:30:22 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
someone remind me to punch Patrick next time I see him.... better yet I need to remember to rub it in in early sept when i wont even have started school yet and you'll have been going for over a month!(but I'm leaning more towards the punching, YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!)

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  04:00:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Yeah well...
You can...can...

Damn it! I've got two weeks left.

I fart in your general direction.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  06:54:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

someone remind me to punch Patrick next time I see him.... better yet I need to remember to rub it in in early sept when i wont even have started school yet and you'll have been going for over a month!(but I'm leaning more towards the punching, YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!)

Sure....you could rub it in.....but September is pretty far off. I'm talking about right now.

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  08:06:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn you! i still got a good 4 weeks left, due to all of our great snows this winter!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  10:12:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've got three...but wait, I'm in fuckin' high school, it doesn't matter...I could be in there for another six months and I wouldn't realize it. It's like, " Wait, have I learned ANYTHING yet?" Oh, I meant to tetll you, I got a standing ovation in PE for scoring a touchdown. I never do anything in that class, I hardly try, and then by accident I catch that damn ball. Since no one on the opposing team was expecting me to get it, they were all blocking another member of my team at the other end of the field! I slowly trotted across the line and heard my teacher (he looks like what a frog would look like if you took a bunch of acid) yell "WIEGAND!" and start clapping. People stood up and cheered. It was the funniest thing to happen in a long time.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  1:59:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I finished last week, and looks like i will be able to get a job teaching at a kewl new guitar store up the highway from my house.
www.americanguitarboutique.com <-- thats the store, i hope i get the job, the guys there seamed really kewl, and it sounded like a good program. (they are going to have different levels, and you pay 250 for the first and get a guitar, and u take lessons as long as you have to till you pass that level. then u pay some more and go to the next.) So that should be fun, hope i get it, otherwise i will have to get a crapy job somewhere else........ bloodbank.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  2:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn you! oh well I get out the 22nd, cant come fast enough!

btw thanks for the programs patrick really helped me with the bordom of BEING IN SCHOOL! ugh!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  3:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hear you on the 22nd thomas. It's way too far off.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  3:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thomasode

btw thanks for the programs patrick really helped me with the bordom of BEING IN SCHOOL! ugh!

Haha. No problemo. Have you stopped playing NES ROMs yet?

Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  9:22:58 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
um.......(insert shifty eyes).....yes.
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  9:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

I hear you on the 22nd thomas. It's way too far off.

I wonder where you got that one from (looks at post above)......yes I do wonder?
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  11:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Im graduating from college in 7 days...

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2003 :  2:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Jon! What are you gonna do when you get out? (short-term and long-term)

Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2003 :  8:00:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Short Term - Im gonna get fucked up
Long Term - Im gonna get a job

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  07:26:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're all fucked up, so why should you be any different Jon? hehe

Seriously, congrats on the upcoming graduation. My nephew graduates the same day. It is a bitter sweet time, good news: graduation and degree, bad news: now you are part of my world of the working! hehe

Patrick, enjoy your break! Hope the intership is fun, it can be!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000