Family Guy DVD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2003 :  12:35:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
has first two seasons, 28 episodes total.

I went to best buy yesterday, they had sold out tuesdays shipment, and weds.... in the entire state. they said circuit city and comp usa did as well. I found a copy at target today, one of three left, its 35 at best buy 39 at target.

i know a bunch of people here like the show, its got comentary on 8 tracks, pretty good stuff, great to hear them do the voices and swear in them. so check it out.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.

skefdawg
Is Anybody Here?

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2003 :  10:10:01 AM  Show Profile  Send skefdawg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The family guy went down as one of the funniest animated shows of all time, at least to me.

its sold out all over the place here too, i guess you just gotta keep looking.

"DAMN YOU, VILE WOMAN! you've impeded my work since the day i escaped from your wretched womb!"

S-
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2003 :  12:11:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am trying to get it here too! (Penna.) hummm some things are just too damn good! Makes me wonder why did they cancel the show?

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2003 :  1:39:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
werd, i heard that if sales are really good (which they are) someone might pick it back up. And it is also going to be on cartoon networks adult swim starting today, every sunday - thrusday at 11:30 eastern 10:30 central. and if that gets good ratings as well, perhaps someone will realize it is the best damn show ever.

http://schedule.cartoonnetwork.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=325795&show=Family+Guy&timeZone=CST

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2003 :  2:37:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahhhh Thanks for the info! I know I will probably watch most of those nights!I love that show!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000