Tim not playing last 5 D&T dates?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paisan30
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  12:44:38 PM  Show Profile  Send paisan30 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is an unfounded rumor unless Fluffy says otherwise, but someone told me that Tim will not be playing with Dave after 3/29. I forget where he heard this, so I just wanted to see if anyone knows if this is true or not. I'd love to see Dave solo, but it would DEFINITELY lose a lot without Tim there.

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  12:55:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*points and laughs*

alright, im done with that.

anyway, its a dave and tim tour. you wouldnt advertise a solo show as dmb, so yeah, same deal.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

paisan30
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  1:23:51 PM  Show Profile  Send paisan30 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thank you. That's what I figured, so I thought that if Tim's manager said so, maybe the dickhead who keeps telling me this would shut up.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  1:26:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah...

I'm not touching this one.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

LSD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  6:35:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, it wouldnt be too good for them to call it a D&T Acoustic Tour if it was only D. That would just sound stupid.

-=Peace=-
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  7:09:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i hear that dave wont be on the last 5 dave and tim shows, so it will be just tim. anyone else hear that.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2003 :  7:26:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I heard that. Oh man I can't wait to see a T&D - D show! That would be so kewl.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2003 :  9:06:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You guys are so mean...

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2003 :  12:20:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Paisan30 don't take us too seriously. We wouldn't want to scare ya off...

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2003 :  03:18:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm setting in for Tim. It's all true.
I'm gonna have to have a stool, too, like Dave...
I don't know how Tim plays like he does..?
Just an amazingly talented human, Tim is, to play standing up

PeAcE anD I aM,
jason

Check Out My Band: http://www.mp3.com/smgallstars
mail to: coldengrey1@attbi.com
Go to Top of Page

paisan30
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2003 :  12:22:19 PM  Show Profile  Send paisan30 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry, I don't scare that easy. I'm not saying they PLANNED it that way... but the kid that told me this was basing it on Tim's illness. I haven't seen any shows yet (Kenosha only), so I don't know if Tim has looked sick or anything. I understand that it's a stupid question... but I asked it anyway. So deal with it ;)

And I agree, Tim is amazing, and Kenosha will be amazing!

Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2003 :  1:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well, use a little logic for those rumours... if tims illness got in the way of him playing any d+t shows, a> it wouldve happened to the first shows and not the last, and b> it wouldnt be so systematicaly planned, like "hey, im going to be sick for the last 5 shows, so go solo". And if that actualy happened, the shows would be postponed most definatly.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2003 :  10:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well put. Touche, Erich...touche!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

paisan30
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2003 :  9:30:04 PM  Show Profile  Send paisan30 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't care if it was a stupid question. Questions are what message boards are for. And I don't think they'd postpone them. Dave would just play solo. Most of the crowd is just there to see Dave anyway-- like it or not.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000