Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Kevin is homeless...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2003 :  02:01:21 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well almost... we didn't get our apt back for next year, and our place was on campus/furnished/cheap and inexensive, but the only was to get in in to win a lottery process (which we were lucky to have done the past 2 years) and the chances are about 1 in 3000.. so our luck ran out this year and now we need to find an apt in Irvine, which will be very expensive. add that to the fact that my store will be closed in anothe month or two, and I'm gearing up to be jobless and homeless this June. YIKES

god
Kevin

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2003 :  05:37:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know how you feel, Kev. We've got our lottery in a few weeks. My hope is that a lot of people want to live off-campus so as to raise our chances of getting in.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2003 :  9:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck finding a place to live. Finding good housing can be such a shitty pain in the ass process.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2003 :  4:15:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how big is your car?

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000