2342 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2003 :  9:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this place has gotten pretty slow

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2003 :  11:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I noticed that too. I think the absence of Fluffy is effecting us all.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2003 :  11:59:45 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah...where the hell is he =)? I've been incredibly busy lately, but that's just me. I've noticed things have dropped off pretty hard.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2003 :  01:57:52 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Things have indeed slowed down... speaking for myself, I just finished finals and the last few weeks are always extremely hectic. I know the same holds true for PCTIM... last I talked to him he was swamped with school. Luckily I have the next week off and the first few weeks of a new quarter are usually chill so you should be seeing more of me at least

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2003 :  05:33:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

I know the same holds true for PCTIM... last I talked to him he was swamped with school.

Oh yeah. It's amazing how much school-related stuff I have to do. But now the weekend's here and I'm loving every minute of it! Although I'm always doing homework, studying, or working on a project, I still drop by evrey once in a while. You lucky bastard, Kevin. I wish I was on spring break. Oh man that would be nice. Anyway, hope you have fun at the beach.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2003 :  1:28:24 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let's also not forget that everyone is busy watching their Tim Reynolds DVDs and has no time for such things as message boards.

Adam
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000