Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 New Fleetwood Mac CD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  4:42:21 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote

18 new songs due out on April 15th, along with a tour. Check out their website for more info. I know I'm super excited.

god
Kevin

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  5:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think I could, personally, live without it. I loved them in them back in the day and Lindsey is a hell of a guitarist (Big Love, etc.) but I just worry about this album. Who knows...maybe it'll turn out solid.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  6:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think as long as Lindsey is the producer, it will be solid. He is a certified studio junkie and rarely fails to put together a decent album. BTW, is it just Lindsey, Stevie, Mick and John?
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  6:33:21 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, just those four. Christine McVie left the band at the beginning of the project because she did not want to tour anymore. And as far as your comments on Buckingham, I couldn't agree more, in fact, in addition to producing the cd, I'm pretty sure he wrote most of the songs, because this cd started as a solo effort, but when FM reunited, it became a full band effort.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  6:57:37 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Isn't that basically the same way they got together for "The Dance"?..Lindsey starts doing solo project, then he asks Mick and John to do some playing and the next thing...Bang!..Fleetwood Mac reunites.
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  7:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Loved The Dance...spectacular CD/DVD...the only thing that gets me is the cheesy-ness of Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow. That song makes me cringe. With the marching band, I was practically embarrassed FOR them.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000