Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  08:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is in The American Heritage Dictionary?

Hummm.........sexpot (seks'pot)n. Informal A strikingly sexy person.

Just found that weird. And how did I find that, ok, I admit it, I hate using spell check! I get so mad at myself if I don't know how to spell a word that I make myself look it up the old fashion way, hehe. I have to be the worlds worst speller....my dictionary is my friend... ok that just sounded way too strange. Damn, what I have to go through to get some spice on this board!hehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  1:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha, thank PJK... that's a great word! For sure going to use that one on somebody... hopefully sooner than later! And I am a HORRIBLE speeler as well
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  8:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail43.html

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  8:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHA Ya gotta love Strongbad!!!!!! He's the best!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  8:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah. I still think that the sisters one is the best.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail35.html

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  8:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like the one where they kept asking why he wears gloves. Then he puts on all the fake fingers.....he's just funny no matter what he does. Oooh and the one where he walked away from the computer and then Homestar came and started typing and got the error message and left the note that said something like "Everythings fine, nothing is broken" That one was great!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  5:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
one word... TROGDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the burninator)

I actually saw a dude walking around on campus with a strongbad shirt on the other day.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000