tim~and~dave
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tim~and~dave
Chatterbox

112 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2003 :  10:41:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is tim and dave not allowing recording this tour because they will do like phish and have a soundboard complete uncut copy of the show up for download within 48 hours after the show in mp3 and shorten because that would be the best thing to ever happen just give them 12 dollars and you can download the show two days after it happens
see the site livephish.comand you will know how great it is

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2003 :  12:27:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Punctuation is your friend.

That would be fantastic if they did a release like that... it would make a lot of people very happy. I personally think it's very likely that they are going to record one of the shows to release because of all the new material they have to work with. I could potentially see a DVD down the road as well. I figure, if they have listened to the fans demand for another tour, they are likely cued into the demand for another acoustic release and/or video.

Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2003 :  2:03:59 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
T+D DVD, wow...now THAT is something I'd definitely buy. Same for any soundboard caliber recordings to the shows I'm attending...that would rule.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2003 :  2:21:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have no idea where you're getting this "no recording" thing. I think West Point is the only place with no recording allowed, but thats cause its West Point. it'll get recorded regardless.

and yeah, -->. use it.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

tim~and~dave
Chatterbox

112 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2003 :  4:24:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

I have no idea where you're getting this "no recording" thing.

and yeah, -->. use it.

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2003 :  5:25:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
figured youd go out of your way to find a bitch with a dick.

So now that thats out of your system, sparky, where did you get the notion that theres no taping allowed? or much like that picture did you just randomly pull it out of your ass?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2003 :  5:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL, this thread is getting interesting.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2003 :  2:08:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CPPJames

LOL, this thread is getting interesting.

You got that right! Can we keep this up? It's been a shitty Monday, and I am feeling much better after reading these posts!

Never knew about the Phish site... thanks T&D.
Go to Top of Page

tim~and~dave
Chatterbox

112 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  11:47:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Erich

figured youd go out of your way to find a bitch with a dick.

no finding that picture of you was gonig out of my way to find a bitch with a dick PERIOD
Go to Top of Page

tim~and~dave
Chatterbox

112 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  11:53:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bwahahaha just kidding sort of but really i don'tknow where i heard no taping but somewhere
maybe just thru the grapevine. or ants marching DOT com I don't know
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  12:42:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, cause antsmarching said nothing about no taping, and if you took a posters word for it you might just be dumber than you already seem. and guess what, plaster my picture all over the net, theres no such thing as bad publicity. Toolbag.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

tim~and~dave
Chatterbox

112 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2003 :  2:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whats with jumpin on my case buddy? cause i just asked what i thought was a simple and interesting question and you treat me like what I said was the stupidest thing in the world
maybe its like this I don't want to use punctuation and you dont want to be nice to new people

you dont own this board brah

I'm going to give this "punctuation" thing a chance. How am I doing?
Go to Top of Page

dancheatham
Chatterbox

USA
180 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  2:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit dancheatham's Homepage  Send dancheatham an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I really doubt that they will do what Phish has done. Taping will be allowed at most shows, with the exception of West Point, Radio City Music Hall, and I think one other. These are the venues' decisions, not Dave and Tim's decisions. They have played at West Point in the past, and recording was not allowed then, but somebody stealthed a recording anyway, which is why there is a copy of that show in circulation. With them playing all colleges except RCMH, I expect that the RCMH show will be released in stores whether it is the best show of the tour or not. Dave Matthews Band always releases shows that they planned on releasing ahead of time, rather than looking back at a tour and picking one that stands out (Live at Red Rocks is the exception here, and Live at Luther College, but that isn't DMB). I really just think that if a show is released at all from this tour, it will be the Radio City Music Hall show.

And also, Phish still allows taping at their shows, and still allows trading of those tapes. They even revised their taping rules to reflect the fact that fans can now trade audience-sourced shows that have been released officially (whether through Live Phish Downloads, or in retail stores).

Just my thoughts.

Daniel Cheatham
dmbalmanac.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000