Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 dvd cover art
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2003 :  4:10:22 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
man, has everyone had a chance to see the update on the main page... the dvd looks SWEET!!

god
Kevin

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2003 :  4:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kevin, no I had not seen it! You are so right.....it does look amazing! Love the pix of TIM on his knees! WHOA!!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2003 :  8:19:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow, thats pretty sweet.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2003 :  12:53:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*NUT*!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2003 :  8:37:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess I should visit the front page more often! I usually just come straight here...

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  6:58:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't wait until my dvd comes in. has anyone else got their's yet? Just the cover alone looks soo badass, i'm in quivering anticipation as of now.

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  7:48:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm in the same boat as you are, VWF. I just hope it gets here before Wednesday because I'll be going back to school, and then Vegas.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  7:55:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't get mine yet either. So your're going back to school and then Vegas!!!!! Vegas!!!! damn, wish I was going there. Wish I was going anywhere, hehehe! Actually somewhere warm would be nice, Florida or the islands, hummmmmm oh wait, back to the dvd, I also can't wait for mine to arrive!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  8:00:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mwahahahaha.....but it's can't be too much fun. After all, all of us who are going are 20. Damn! So close and yet so far.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  8:05:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok looks like there will be no "sinning" for you, hehe, unless ofcourse there are pretty 20 year old girs going too!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  8:10:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha......I wish. I forgot to mention that I'm going with all of my engineering friends. So no girls. After all, we don't want to look wierd. I mean c'mon! Engineers with girlfriends?! Be realistic.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2003 :  8:18:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You engineers just aren't using your imagination! Hey, you could be figure engineers in which case the "figure" is 36-26-38 or something like that. Hummmm, I can think of all kinds of "engineering" that could be done, hehe "naval" engineers, and I am not talking about the service, geez Imagination!!! Imagination!!! Come on you can do it!You're 20, you're a guy, come on man think! For the love of god think!!! (thought I would throw in some dramatic's hehe)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000