TRelated Topics
 Oakdale singles still going
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2003 :  09:22:48 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2003 :  09:56:22 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
now they're gone...like 20 minutes after I posted. I just called back to see if they had any left, but to no avail.

I got super lucky with this one and 2 tix to the Boone show...seriously cannot believe the luck in this. Historically, I am the king of misfortune when it comes to scoring tix, and somehow I pulled these off.
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2003 :  1:57:09 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Boone was about the easiest ticket getting I've ever done in my life. Some people were on the phone for hours, I got through first try like 3 days after they went on sale and got them. Bizarre how things work.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2003 :  10:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's exactly how it happened for me and actually I owe the Boone tix to you....

Before I went to sleep the other night I read your post about the box office number, and up until that point I was pretty much set on not even trying to get tix because it seemed like such a daunting task. Anyway, somewhere in the early part of Tuesday morning I was in that half sleep/half awake state...the part of me that was asleep was dreaming about calling for tix and not being able to get through (typical ticket nightmare, etc.)...then my somewhat-awake half took over and I could hear myself saying. "dude if wanna get tix for REAL, you should get the hell outta bed and call the number!"

So I got up, my eyes still adjusting to the morning light, found your post and called the number on the home and cell numbers...took about 7-8 dials to get through. It's just weird, because I was telling myself I didn't wanna go (the hassle, the letdown), then my subconscious gave me a boot in the rear and basically made me get the tix.

So basically, thanks for that post. I owe ya one.
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2003 :  12:51:12 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL, glad to hear it! I'm pumped about the Boone show. I'm heading to Davidson, Winston-Salem and Boone because they're the closest shows (not like 14 hours is close). Speaking of which...if anyone has Norfolk and is interested in a pair of Davidson, a trade would be most welcome on my end.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000