Tour Photos/Dates UP!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  04:26:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry it took so long, things have been nuts here... more is on the way and graduation is in MAY! I cant wait.... thanks everyone for being patient and cool, enjoy and peace!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  08:12:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jon! Don't have time to look at all of them now, but so glad you took the time to put them up!

Hope people appreciate it, with graduation around the corner I am sure you are feeling the pressure!

THANK YOU!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  8:00:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah - THANKS SO MUCH for getting those pics up. I've been waiting to see our pic with TIM from the conduit. Came out awesome. Hope to have a few more of those before I die. Thanks again.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2003 :  10:29:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
THANKS JON! It's very appreciated. I think we should build you a house and call it Jonminster Abbey. Fuck a house, a godamn castle, and then we'll put a moat in front of it. And then Hollingsdingdingsworth or whoever he is can come and try to knock it down in some mock Monty Python skit.

Thanks again, man!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  5:15:45 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Any idea when the Chaos View (non-extrapolated) tour photos will be up?

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  7:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm just waiting on the pics for Tim's last concert in virginia, i think at outback... anyway my friend was there, and i wanna see if he got in any of the pics. he was in the front the whole time. he said he got there like 3 hours early and it was just him and his dad, Tim, and whoever was with Tim.

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  8:29:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, thanks. And I think I'm in love with this girl.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  8:35:06 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by {=HTG=}

AGREED

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2003 :  8:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL. Lay off, she's mine!

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  02:15:58 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
THANKS JON!!!! I Thuroughly enjoyed spending the afternoon looking at all of those! Fluffy, as always, you've got quite an eye for photography!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  02:17:12 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote

quote:

I'd have to agree... I'd give it to her.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  07:51:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHA When I saw that picture from the Knitting Factory I thought, hummm the guys are going to love this! Seems like Fluffy looks out for all of you and gives you (and him) some spice to look at mixed in with all the tour photos! Poor girl, I wonder if she has a clue she has so many admirers????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  12:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, if you can get hold of her number, I'd be happy to tell her about all her admirers...I'm just that much of a giver.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  4:44:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy got this great picture of me from Magic Bag...

thanks Jon for putting them up

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  8:50:28 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhhh!!!! I love the pics! It"s wild to see my pic on the site for the Conduit in Trenton. Thanks Jon, Fluffy and Tim! I would post the pic but I forget how to, it's been so long..... Pam, I see you too! Hoover is there, the big guy!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2003 :  9:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That Gary Condit one... hahahahahha!!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  09:15:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh man.......I think it would be absolutley hilarious if that chick turned out to be something like a transvestite. You guys would never hear the end of it. Haha! In fact, it would be even funnier than when I snuck up on my roommate today while he was reading a Stephen King novel and scared the shit out of him. I wish I had taken a picture. Damn.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  11:54:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LizT

I would post the pic but I forget how to, it's been so long...

Here you go, Liz:

teri

p.s. Does that guy's shirt say Abercrombie or ABERCLONIE?
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  11:55:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like this one too:

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  2:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Teri! That night was great! Oh my, I didn't realize my belly showed so much, LOL!!

I hope all is well with you Teri. Thanks again. I need some of your warmer weather, I'm freezing to death here.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  4:39:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Flaming Moe Why yes, i'll have a cup...

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2003 :  6:13:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah Teri, I really like the second one! Four of my favorite people!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  4:08:46 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Teri, I see Fluffy is wearing the purple shirt we gave him in California! I still can't thank you enough for the most excellent TIMe last May. You are a wonderful person Teri.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2003 :  06:04:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wear that shirt alot Liz. It compliments my "Cool as Fuck" T-shirt very well I think. Of course the colors on that are Green and PURPLE!! HEHE Whatta surprise. Glad the photos are making everyone happy and also glad they are slowly finding there way onto the site. Come on Jon, as Jim Morrison would say, MORE MORE MORE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  01:33:58 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluff, how's it going? The shirt suits you well my friend! Glad you are enjoying it. So how is Hairy doing? Hee hee
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  02:18:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey LizT, good to see you back, hope things are going better. As for Hairy, I am sure he is crawling around my room somewhere. I haven't seen him in awhile, but he takes pretty good care of himself. I am sure I will come across him again soon. Glad to have you back. Maybe you can talk to PJK and get her to come back. I think I scared her off.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  2:10:49 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffmeister, I'm sure Pam will drop in when she has the TIMe. She has an extremely busy schedule at the moment.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  9:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hey Teri, I see Fluffy is wearing the purple shirt we gave him in California! I still can't thank you enough for the most excellent TIMe last May. You are a wonderful person Teri.

Hey Liz, I didn't even notice that! Very cool.

Thanks for the compliment.

teri
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2003 :  8:38:05 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Miss ya Teri, I hope all is well. Thanks for the very happy memories.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2003 :  8:49:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

how are ya liz! hows everything going miss seeing your face around here as often.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2003 :  8:58:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have missed you too... In case I didn't mention it before, it's nice to have you back!

teri
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  01:48:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT for LizT who was feeling left out. READ ABOVE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  07:28:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liz come back!!!! Did you get my email????

Come on, this is home! You know ya love us!!!! hehehe

Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  5:05:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I kinda feel obligated to say "miss ya" too...even though I've never met ya. Man, I love the comeraderie in here.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  4:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LizT? What happened? Looked like you were back and now you are gone again. BooHoo! Hope you see this post and it cheers you up. You are missed.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  8:37:32 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I must steal Teri's line and say it sucks to be me. I thank all of you for your kind words. Pam you are a good friend, and thanks for the email. Hey Erich I miss you too buddy, hope all is well. Dickey that's very kind of you for the nice words. Teri, I think of you often, I hope you are happy. I hope I get to see you in NYC in March.
Fluffy, you are a good man my friend. Thanks for being friends with me, it's comforting to know you guys are out there caring.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  9:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad to see you back LizT. Good luck with the job change.

And here is a link to more missing LizT comments:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3098

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  9:28:39 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Fluffy. I've got a lot of catching up to do.
I can't wait, I'll have weekends off!! I will work monday thru friday 7am to 3:30 pm, no more 12 hour shifts. I'm just too old to work those hours.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  9:39:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You are never to old to work those kinds of hours, as evidenced by my post in the following thread.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3075

Keep in mind, I worked a 13 hour day at the record store and then 2 1/2 hours sleep before the day described in that post. HEHE

But I know what you mean. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  9:48:54 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I should say I just don't like working the long shift hours anymore. I can do it, but I just don't like it. The old brain cells just aren't what they use to be! LOL! The youngsters on the board will find out all too soon. Guys enjoy your youth, it is snatched away all too quickly.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2003 :  11:42:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
double flaming moe!!! 40th post! har har har!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000