DAVE AND TIM DAVE AND TIM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DMBFanSJ
Try A Little Harder

78 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  6:32:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man....thought this day was never gonna come! Eat drink and be merry, for Dave and Tim are a comin!

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  6:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
promise you'll be a cool cat at the show and its all good. too many people made '99 hell cause of it. So where you going to see them?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

DMBFanSJ
Try A Little Harder

78 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  6:53:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh not to worry, I'm quite the considerate fan.

I will go to whatever show/shows I can get tickets for....I imagine it's gonna be hard as heck to get any.

*sigh*.....it's about TIMe this happened!
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  7:11:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HOLY FUCKING HELL!! This is unbelievable...
Sorry, I know many of you don't want this to be happening.. But this is the coolest thing I've heard in a long time. I only pray I can make it to a show.
Go to Top of Page

dancheatham
Chatterbox

USA
180 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  7:19:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit dancheatham's Homepage  Send dancheatham an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Too bad tickets are gonna be IMPOSSIBLE to come by... =/ Oh well I'm still gonna try!

Daniel Cheatham
dmbalmanac.com
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  8:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bastards can't have any West Coast tours! First no TIM for a while, now no Dave and TIM! What the hell?! I'm applying to Penn State now...Thank you.

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  8:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is INSANE. My ONLY hope is that somehow I luck out through the warehouse or I find a ticket broker that doesn't want to charge me $2000 a seat. I'd pay $500 a seat no doubt.

James

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  8:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sigh........ i can hear the screams of "PLAY SPACE BETWEEN!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!!!" ... this will be followed by me screaming for "PLAY BIG DICK EGO TRIP!!!"

I swear if someone screams out stream i will scream out "go fuckin listen to the cd ass hole!!!"

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  9:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I scream you scream we all scream for scream? If I have the pleasure of going, I'll be screaming loose interpretations or kundalini bonfire.

James

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  9:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im praying for DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  9:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hope Tim gets more solo songs this TIMe around. It would be badass if he brought along the 12 string bari and played on that thing. DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

"Go Banana!" - Ralph Wiggum
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  9:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy should try to hook us Tim fans up with tickets... :)

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

dick mountjoy
Chatterbox

USA
176 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  10:06:26 PM  Show Profile  Send dick mountjoy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whoa Erich I think we were thinking the same thing at about the exact same time.....

"Go Banana!" - Ralph Wiggum
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  10:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hah yeah. I like it sooo much more than the bari versions....

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  10:20:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe Fluffy would keep everyone in the dark about this...it's not like he had no idea. I'm psyched and bummed all at the same TIMe.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  10:40:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dickey500

I can't believe Fluffy would keep everyone in the dark about this...it's not like he had no idea. I'm psyched and bummed all at the same TIMe.

fluffy most likely found out twards the finalization anyway. Hes tims manager, not daves, and dave is the one touring *with* tim, not vice versa. Not to mention when he did know it was most likely within his best interest not to divulge. I dont think anyone should point fingers at him for anything.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  11:01:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah... that and Dave/management probably didn't want anything announced before they gave the official announcement...

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2003 :  01:29:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
First off let me tell you how stoked I am that this tour is coming. This is going to be great. IS fluffy and rew going on the tour also? Cause if I get tickets for any show I would love to say hi to them

Rob

Rob
Go to Top of Page

hukkanen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2003 :  12:48:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just booked a flight to central IL Monday and will be flying back to Seattle on April 3, just in time to miss the Midwest portion of the tour. CRAP!!!! My wife went to the T&D concert in 1996 at Illinois. She said it was incredible (naturally). The tape that she has of it is better than any concert I've heard. You would think (I would hope) that Tim and Dave would be getting together for a concert in the Seattle area. Hey Tim, if you are ever in the Seattle area, you are always welcome at my humble abode.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2003 :  4:07:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know what i think would call your nerves...

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2003 :  4:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...A good swill of a Flaming Moe!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767