Pink
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  10:36:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does anybody like Pink? I had never really heard of her until recently. My roommate was stationed with her older brother at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma, so I watched her episode of "Driven" last night. They said she hated to be compared to Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, which earns her points in my book.

From the snippets they played in the show, I thought the songs from her second album sounded pretty good. Does anybody else have an opinion?

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  10:50:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She comes from PA, not too far from where I live,and from what I've heard via the grapevine of kids that went to school with her, she isn't the greatest person. I have never been able to get into her music. She's been pretty big out here for quite some time. I am surprised you only recently heard of her.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  10:54:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm pretty clueless on new music since I gave up on MTV. If Fluffy doesn't tell me about them, I am SOL.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000