Desperately Seeking LA People
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  7:35:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HELP!!! I have planned an AIDS Marathon fundraiser for Saturday, Jan 18, at Magic Castle, the clubhouse for the Academy of Magical Arts. To do this, I had to put down a $2000 deposit of my own money. To recoup my deposit, I need over 200 people to come to this thing. So far I have less than 100. Please please please, if you know anybody (friends, enemies, relatives, aquaintances) who lives within an hour or two of LA, send them this message:

If you've been hankering to visit Hollywood's Magic Castle, but a) hate dressing up; b) would like to bring your kids; or c) haven't found a magician to invite you in, this is your big chance!

AIDS Marathon Training Program participants have bought out the venue for an afternoon fundrasier consisting of three magic shows and a meal. Adult tix are $50, children under 12 are $25. For complete details, visit:

http://www.geocities.com/amtpmagic

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2003 :  10:15:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry can't help you since I am on the other side of the country in good old PA but will get this back to the top for you. Maybe someone who can go will see it....good luck! $2000 out of pocket...Ouch!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2003 :  10:44:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Teri, just a thought. Why don't you contact nursery schools or elementary schools in your area. Maybe they would at least let you post a flier to let people know about it.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  12:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Pam, I'll try that!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000