Tablature / Guitar Setup
 more effects questions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dispatchisgood
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2002 :  11:03:50 PM  Show Profile  Send dispatchisgood an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey everyone. anyone have a gt-6 in here? even if you don't you may be able to help me out. on the boss gt-6 is there any way to set the delay to the settimgs tim uses? thanks alot.

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2002 :  01:40:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got the BOSS GT-6 also, bt I haven'g been close to producng the same delay as the BOSS DD-5, so I splurged and bought that. But the GT-6 does damn near everything else.... I am not a huge multi-effects lover, but I like it.

Rob
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2002 :  02:26:57 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
GT6 is one of the best multieffects units out there...

Adam
Go to Top of Page

dispatchisgood
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2002 :  12:03:56 AM  Show Profile  Send dispatchisgood an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, the gt-6 kicks major derriere.
Go to Top of Page

dispatchisgood
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2002 :  8:21:10 PM  Show Profile  Send dispatchisgood an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey rob, I found a way to kinda sound like tim on some of his more out there stuff. Use the vibrato effect on the gt-6 and make sure the wah function is off. I just messed around using the expression pedal and made some cool sounding stuff that kinda sounds like Tim. tell me what ya think.
zach
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2002 :  12:53:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Given the fact I am getting home from the bar and a pretty wrecked, It sounded pretty sweet. I also like the slice and filter on there too not quite TIMMY sounding but cool nonetheless and hey thanks for the tip zach....I always love learning new things

Rob

Rob
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000