My own private hell...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2002 :  5:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So continuing my recent bitching theme.....
I'm at work right now. Usually work consists of driving around the metro milwaukee area and cutting things off of trees or something. But today for some reason my dad, who owns the company, decided that I'd be more valuable entering crap into the company's new client database. I always thought a desk job would be boring, but this is hell. I'm serious. I can barely stay awake...... Oh, well, at least i can go on the net when no one's looking...

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2002 :  5:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no desk job for me, ever. Just do yourself a favuor and find something to listen to.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2002 :  5:54:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
O, that's the best part...I left my CD's in my truck which is in getting fixed for the next couple of days...yay for me!

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2002 :  9:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My computer class is enough fun computer work for me(hour and a half of busy work shit!)

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2002 :  07:34:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know what you mean about boring jobs. When I worked in research I could literally spend years running the same experiment over and over again. Many TIMes it involved counting parasites or just mixing chemicals over and over again! I used to make up stupid little games to keep myself focused because even though it was boring it was important to be done right. So glad I don't do that anymore!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  10:31:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My job involves being bitched at whenever somebody's e-mail, phone, or computer doesn't work. I am NEVER done.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  11:43:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just like the little running guy in your signature, NEVER DONE!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000