New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2002 :  10:36:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apparently it's now illegal to use message boards at school. most of the free time i had to get on this board and post was at school but according to the teacher that i might accidentally download some terrible virus and can be sent to court over it. some dumb shit happenen' at school...so i won't be able to post as much...then again i haven't been posting much recently anyway.

"Set the gear shift to the high gear of your soul, you gotta run like an antelope, out of control" -Dude of Life

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2002 :  1:02:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dont u love it when people who dont know anytyhing about computers make rules for their use.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2002 :  5:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's the perfect mix of the ignorant and the powerful.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  2:54:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah it's the same w/ my skool but niow that i think about it if i did post duriing skool the teachers would take one lok at this and be like ok u off the internet.

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  3:05:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe, one time back in HIGH school Jude and I were told by the teacher in the computer lab (who you would think should know something about computers) that the internet connection was slow because of construction for the renovation of the school...cuz..the vibrations...they slow down the...connections...

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  3:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahaha, that's exactly what our teachers would believe. See the teacher i have now use to teach typewriting before there were computers, so if that explains something...

"Set the gear shift to the high gear of your soul, you gotta run like an antelope, out of control" -Dude of Life
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  4:07:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's also looked down on here at OCHS to check your email, for the same "virus download" reason.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  4:40:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hehe, one time back in HIGH school Jude and I were told by the teacher in the computer lab (who you would think should know something about computers) that the internet connection was slow because of construction for the renovation of the school...cuz..the vibrations...they slow down the...connections...

Wow........that's as bad as me having an ex-hippie as my Social Justice teacher. In order to get a good grade in her class, you had to agree with her philosophy that anyone with money is evil. She also said that we should "share" the money instead of the top 1% having 90% of the wealth. One TIMe, I tried to explain to her that even if we shared the money, in a few years, the rich people would become rich again and the poor, poor again. The result..........let's just say there was some unpleasentness.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  7:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
the resule......well let's just say there was some unpleasentness.
wehat happened?

i was ridin' on the bus after commming back from a football game (i'm in the marching band. the HARDON HILLTOPPERS) ne way i was talkting to my friend robbin who is a junior and had my world history tewacher. now there's guys who we thing sould rule the world. i think texans will agree with me when i say this. jay wouldn't troup be cool as a wourl ruler. he's like yeah so i'd be sittin' in class and we'd get a pop guisz because the guys across the room arer like seting fire to one another and the teacher wants to punish them. he'd be tea ching us about somthing and he'd say in heis leo kottke voine somthing like yeah back in those TIMes the tax collectors would be like pay or we'll shoot your puppy. and all of the animals in his lessons have names, so the viligers would have to go sacrifice bucky the bear or connie the chickin. he's easy to get along with and the class is a scream.

our skool is like or our servers are going slow to day...they don't tell us why. e-mail is frowned upon because it could "slow up the server" even thought we're on a t-1 line.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  8:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
wehat happened?

Well......she she got pretty pissed and sent me down to the dean. After explaining me side, I somehow got out of punishment. So she kept an eye on me for the rest of the semester. Needless to say, I got a C.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  9:39:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
wehat happened?

i was ridin' on the bus after commming back from a football game (i'm in the marching band. the HARDON HILLTOPPERS) ne way i was talkting to my friend robbin who is a junior and had my world history tewacher. now there's guys who we thing sould rule the world. i think texans will agree with me when i say this. jay wouldn't troup be cool as a wourl ruler. he's like yeah so i'd be sittin' in class and we'd get a pop guisz because the guys across the room arer like seting fire to one another and the teacher wants to punish them. he'd be tea ching us about somthing and he'd say in heis leo kottke voine somthing like yeah back in those TIMes the tax collectors would be like pay or we'll shoot your puppy. and all of the animals in his lessons have names, so the viligers would have to go sacrifice bucky the bear or connie the chickin. he's easy to get along with and the class is a scream.

our skool is like or our servers are going slow to day...they don't tell us why. e-mail is frowned upon because it could "slow up the server" even thought we're on a t-1 line.

I think it's TIMe that Cap`n Petersburgh stop hangin out w/ Captain Morgan...hehehe

Yeah, speaking of starting out on the wrong foot w/ a teacher, in 6th grade I was kind of a smart ass. One of my teachers had Micheal Jordan posters and Elvis posters all over her wall. Since I thought it would be funny, when it was my turn going around the room to say something about yourself, I said "I HATE Micheal Jordan and Elvis." From what I can remember, that comment along w/ the fact that the teacher was a man-hating lesbian (I'm not making a generalization, it's true in this case...) made that class a living hell for me.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2002 :  11:21:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe.....that reminds me of an idea that my friend and I came up with. If we ever take a class and the teacher asks what we want to be when we graduate, we'll reply......"I want to be a lesbian". Best response ever. I can't wait to try it. And when asked why I have chosen this road, I will say "Because chicks are HOT!".

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2002 :  4:31:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hahahaha that would be funny. i guess i'm like a favorite cuz i can screw around in classes and i never get into trouble. it's weird. i don't suck up or anything.

Go to Top of Page

88 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2002 :  6:12:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
your teacher must have a thing for you.

Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2002 :  6:58:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it's not just one teacher...it seems to be ALL of them. i don't kno why

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  12:10:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
cuz i can screw around in classes

quote:
your teacher must have a thing for you.

Maybe thats why, lol.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  7:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol. yeah that could be the case...most of my tests are ORAL examns

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  4:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, Troup gives oral exams sometimes.

I can go on and on about the stupid shit that goes on in the HARDON school system.

I'll hafta post that sometimes...
And Mike, you are damn annoying in class, that's why they don't bother you ebcause you'd say something stupid and they don't want to embarass you.

No no i kid!
You are a good guy
FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!

Jay
" It's a scavenger hunt in the best of times, a one armed man with a box of dimes. Throw the stick and let the bulldog roll." KJP
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2002 :  8:30:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i f i wasn't in agood mood i'd tell u to go fuck off and drop dead of a heart attck. but since i'm not in a bad mood i'll will tell u to shut up, bitch.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  10:36:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only a loser would pull up an old topic to give it a FM....

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  10:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But I did it anyway.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  11:41:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kinda funny, i'm at school now where it's illegal for me
to be on boards. but i'm posting now anyway. congrats
on the flamer!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  4:02:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHA how does it feel....posting illegally, hehehehe.

Hey VFW did you see the post from Scott? Check it out. Its on the Calhouns-Harrisonburg post.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  10:40:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hehehe, yep i just saw it and posted on it. Amazing that scott found that TR site...who knew?

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000