Some cool pics from NYC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  5:55:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
3 months after the fact.

the rest will be up and ready to view tonight on my page, i finaly got around to setting up the pics again.

~pw'oikr
~( ">

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  5:56:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pic 39s is Skeleton Walls and you know it. OOoohh, I love that song.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  5:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
By the way, those are some extra clear great pictures! I wish mine from Atlanta had come out so well...of course it's mostly my fault, I'm sure...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  6:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks :) and yeah, 39 is SW and that last one is Faceoff durring the strobe section. The came out clear cause of the flash, though I feel bad for using it. here are some of the not as clear yet cool ones:

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2002 :  03:24:14 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome pictures! Looking forward to seeing the rest Erich!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2002 :  4:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you ever get the rest of those loaded up?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2002 :  9:48:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
forget what i just said, got it up:

http://www.erichwithanh.com/tim/pictures/2002-09-29.html

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2002 :  10:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Erich,

How's everything? Hope all is well. Those are some good pictures; very cool to see them.

Later,
Jason Drewes

Check Out My Band: http://www.mp3.com/smgallstars
mail to: coldengrey1@attbi.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2002 :  10:10:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey Jason good to hear from you and thanks. Alls doing good over here, hows by you? those videos doing well i hope?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2002 :  11:05:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome pictures Erich!!!! You are so talented, not many people can take pictures like those! Thanks for posting them!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

smgallstars
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2002 :  9:08:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit smgallstars's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Erich,

Yeah, the videos are in GOOD hands and should be done VERY SOON.
MASON has been on the job! He said they would both only take a week (I'm sure the holidays have delayed a little).
I'm going to post a new topic about it real soon... Want to organize a couple different methods of spreading the shows:
*Post to News Groups (gotta make sure everybody that has acess to news servers is ready and knows how to use them)
**Want to do a "Tree" (have NO idea how to go about doing that)
I've gotten nearly 100 e-mails from people that want the shows

Later,
Jason Drewes

Check Out My Band: http://www.mp3.com/smgallstars
mail to: coldengrey1@attbi.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000