Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  02:49:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK, here's the deal, RollingStone.com has ONLY 2 Tim Reynolds fans. I think we need to raise that number substantially. I have now registered and raised it to a whopping 3. Please take the TIMe to show our support of TR and show Rolling Stone that TR has more than 3 fans in the world. You can go to:

LIST ME AS A FAN

Hopefully Rolling Stone will show some support for TR by reviewing CD's and concerts or generally just mentioning him as an artist in his own right. Which brings me to my next request.

Seems with all the post whoring that goes on, everyone has a little bit of TIMe on their hands, so I was thinking maybe that TIMe could be put to better use reviewing TR's CD's for Rolling Stone. That way others can find out about TR when using RollingStone.com Maybe we can make some new fans and friends. I would ask that all of you go to the following address and post a brief(or in-depth) review of 1 or all of the TR CD's listed. None of them have been reviewed. People who use the site click on the titles and all that comes up is track listings. I would greatly appreciate the help. Here is the link to review CD's:

www.rollingstone.com/artists/default.asp?oid=1479700" target="_blank">Tim Reynolds CD's

Woops, seems they don't let just anyone review the CD's. Oh Well. You can all review any shows you have seen by TR(or anyone) by going to the following link. I took a few hours posting all the dates from the current ChaosView Extrapolation Tour. If anyone saw any of these shows I would appreciate it if you could pop by and place a brief(or in-depth) review of the show(or shows) you saw. If the shows you saw were prior to the ChaosView Extrapolation tour, you will have to add the show to the calender. It is alot of fun. Please take the time to help me out in spreading the word about TR. That is what the TR Task Force is for. Here is the link to review any shows you have seen:

Tim Reynolds Show Reviews

Lastly, as I was looking thru RollingStone.com I noticed a number of musicians who listed TR as an influence or compared their sound to his. I thought you all might like to check them out. Some of the others listed as influences with TR might surprise you(others won't of course HEHE) Alot of these musicians have music you can listen to right there on the sight. Report back any we should check out. Here is the link:

Musicians Who List TR as an Influence

THANX in advance for taking the TIMe to help me out and spread the word about TR. Maybe our work now will help people in the future not be so surprised by what they might see at a TR show.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  08:27:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well believe it or not screenname EVERGREEN was taken.
So I'm listed as TR fan Browneyedsusan. I'll tell my friends
who are avid Tim fans who don't frequent this board, to go sign up.. Good idea Fluffy!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  09:19:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll make a note of it. It'll probably give something to do when I'm home all weekend.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  12:19:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im in, thanks for the links

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  12:30:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm in Fluffy. Thanx for the info. There's now 8. Yeeaahhh!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2002 :  7:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx everyone. I appreciate and so does TR.

Hey Everygreen, are you Browneyedsusan on the nancies.org board as well? I really like alot of your comments when I read that lengthy post. I should have known it was you or one of the TR Task Force.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  02:02:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if I did I right I should be a fan too on that rollingstone page... it's kinda of hard being I just gothome from the bar and its the evening before thankgiving, but if not ill try tomarrow hope everyone has a great turkey day tomarrow.

Rob

ding the oven's done , take me out cause i am baked

Rob
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  10:50:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm on it like a fat man on a hotdog! number 10 baby!!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  10:52:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I tried a good five times. HTe first time, it told me I was under 13...which I ain't. HTen it said my name was taken. So, I made JayLOTW ( Lay off the weed!) and it said, Sorry, that content is not available at the moment. So I'm gonna try after thankgiving turkey.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2002 :  11:38:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here....tried and rejected!

Will also try later!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2002 :  08:59:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We are up to 11, count'em 11 fans of TR. I knew there were alot of us, but come on 11? We should be up in the thousands. HEHE If you haven't signed up, see the very first link on this thread. THANX

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2002 :  09:27:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok 12, you have 12..today it went through! I had to list as ELMS though because it wouldn't take PJK...too short!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  01:32:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We are up to 14. WHOO HOO!! That much closer to 1000. Thanx again to everyone who has already shown their support and I encourage others to take the few minutes to become a fan of TR. Thanx for taking the TIMe and showing the support. Once again, the link is:

LIST ME AS A TR FAN

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  10:01:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes thats my name at nancies. EEk I wrote a really negative post on there then didn't see it when I refreshed. I was thinking it wasn't posted because it was a bit nasty. When I have TIMe I'll have to go check. I was a bit roused up by that review of the Florida show. My friend Cindy went and said it was amazingly good.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  10:57:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn. That Rolling Stones thing still isn't working.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  3:37:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
16!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2002 :  3:55:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah Browneyedsusans post is on there. HeeHee. The whole thread was a shouting match. I'm glad we don't see that kind of violent verbalizations on this board even though I contributed. I'm like a momma bear with cubs when people harsh on TR. I'm still glad I posted that particular comment, but it continued to go down hill after that. I don't feel the originator of the thread critiqued the show very well at all. The best part of the thread was someone calling moon boot lover moon shoe lover. Now THAT was funny. I'm not sure why because moon boot lover sounds funny too. A good friend dated one of the guys from moon boot lover and I used to go to the shows all the TIMe at a place called the Waterhole #3 in Saranac Lake, I guess thats why moon BOOT lover doesn't sound as funny as moon SHOE lover to me.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  12:39:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We are up to 17!!! Rolling right along!! Thanx everyone.

As for MoonShoeLover(HEHE), I am guessing your friend dated one of the ex-members of MoonBootLover. The ex-members went on to a band called SoulLive. They played at 9:30 Club right before I left on tour and they were amazing. I was telling PP about the show and he told me those guys used to be MoonBootLover with him. How kewl is that? I told PP I couldn't imagine the 3 of them on stage together. What struck me about SoulLive was their energy and ability. Same thing that I am always in awe of Peter about. The 3 of them on stage TOGETHER, forgetaboutit!!! I wish I had gotten to see MoonBootLover when they were in the band. Strangely, as many TIMes as I have seen PP, I have never seen him with the band, always solo. Sometimes accompanied by a sax player, but never with the full band. Must make a note to see them.

NOTE TO SELF: SEE MOONBOOTLOVER

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  01:06:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hehe, moonshoelover, that still cracks me up...

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  06:00:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok perhaps i am not doing it right but when i log onto rollingstone.com i click on the lsit me as a fan thing and it brings up with box so I check the list me as a fan then what do I do there is nothing else to click.... i feel like throwing a damn moonboot into my damn computer screen. All this frustration, I think i might burn. so can someone help me out and figure out how to list me on that page?

Rob
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  06:45:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
But lets all have a Flaming Moe.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  1:13:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey DaRavyn, Hope this helps:

First click on the link I have provided:

LIST ME AS A FAN

Next, when that page is loaded click on "List Me As A Fan"

Next, on my computer, a new box opens asking for your username and password. At that point you must click on the "NEW USER" link and sign up and then it will let you list yourself as a member. Try this and let me know if you have any more problems. Good Luck and THANX

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  4:48:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluff, good to hear from you again hope everything is going well. OK I signed up and when I click list me as a fan this other box comes up with other options like send me mail send me related things and what not but there is no clicking to say ok or anything jsut click some boxes and it stays there. So I am lost requesting road dog assistence

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2002 :  9:11:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey DaRavyn, click on this link:

http://www.rollingstone.com/login/default.asp?strgoto=/myrs/fans.asp&strSectionTitle=

It should open the sign in page. Next to USERNAME is a place you can click for NEW USER. Click there and register and then you should be able to sign in and add yourself. Let me know if you still have problems. GOOD LUCK!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  12:08:37 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, what happens when you get a bunch of fans listed? I'm not sure I get it.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  12:18:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nothing that I know of for sure, but my hope is that Rolling Stone will see that TR has fans and maybe they might want to talk about him as his own arteest. Maybe mention his latest release, talk about one of his tours, review a CD, anything!! My hope is that someone will notice and take an interest. I can't hurt so I thought, "What the hell!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  2:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fuckin' A!!! The username pcbTIM was already taken, and when I tried a new name, it wouldn't let me. What's wrong with this site?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  4:11:32 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pcbdmb

Fuckin' A!!! The username pcbTIM was already taken, and when I tried a new name, it wouldn't let me. What's wrong with this site?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  4:13:49 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We're sorry. This content is not available right now. Please check again later

That's the message I got.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2002 :  5:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

for me it said that pants_happy was already taken, so i tried a couple more names, little did i know that every time it said that the name was taken that it was me that took it. so i had about 5 different names that i was logged onto at once. so there is a possibility that you were the one that took it, so try to log in. that's what happened with me. also, when i listed as a fan, that was a real pain in the ass. i got more of the run-around with that site than Kramer with the cable guy.
quote:
We're sorry. This content is not available right now. Please check again later

That's the message I got.

that also goes with what i was saying about them already accepting you as a member. that site has issues.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  02:46:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for all the trouble guys, but a sincere THANK YOU for all your persistent efforts. I had no problem signing up when I did and I usually mess those things up pretty good. HEHE I figured if I could do it, it certainly wouldn't be any trouble for anyone else. Glad you guys are persevering to list yourselves. Thanx again!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  10:07:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's so wierd. So I became a new member, but they didn't tell me.

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  12:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a necrophiliac listed now.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  2:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Xar666

There is a necrophiliac listed now.

And now the party can begin!

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2002 :  7:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hell yeah, the number is up to 23, that just rocks!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2002 :  02:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats fantastic!! Rollin(g stone)right along. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  08:25:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2002 :  4:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  12:37:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We are up to 24!!! I see we have some new members and even some old members who haven't signed up yet, so TTT. Thanx for taking the TIMe!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2002 :  02:58:19 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
25 biatch! Thanks for topping that, I had indeed forgotten

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  05:00:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Up to 27, lets keep it climbing!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Micheal
Try A Little Harder

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  3:40:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Micheal's Homepage  Send Micheal an AOL message  Reply with Quote
rollingstone.com username "whitzbag" makes it 28.

KUCINICH 2008
REYNOLDS 2012
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  4:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woohooo! Way to go Micheal!

Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  7:04:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heh, I somehow managed to register like 6 or 7 names in the process of listing myself as a fan, cause it kept giving me some error message or something like that. Oh well, I figured it out.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  8:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHA was that before or after the 28th ????

Jamie, however you did it kudos for you!!!!!Woohoooo!!!

Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2003 :  7:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I ended up number 27. My computer's so slow though, it took somewhere over 30minutes...Not fun, but it had to be done!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2003 :  8:30:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx Jamie, that is really slow, I thought my computer sucked. It really only should take a couple of minutes, I have no idea what was going on with your lengthy registration. Thanx though, I appreciate it!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  02:05:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It really was my fault, I didn't realize that the registration would actually go through every time, so I ended up making a few extra accounts, heh.
Glad to help out.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  04:52:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry about it, I certainly wasn't trying to assign blame, I am just glad you took the TIMe to register. Hell I don't know if I would have registered if it had taken that long, I would have given up long before that. Point is, you registered and that is greatly appreciated. THANX

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  10:30:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Finally after all this time i finally got listed on the Rollingstone page. WAHOO

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  12:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW!!! We broke 40, we are at 41!! That's keep that total rolling!! Thanx everyone! Only 959 more to go to 1000. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  12:43:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey how about if I add all my extra registered names on there, that should get us to 50, hehe.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  12:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They may already be on there, have you checked? HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2003 :  6:45:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wooohoooo it's up to 52!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2003 :  6:39:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Have you sent this out to the Yahoo!Group also? There are 989 (minus those of us who are on the board AND in the group) members there that might be willing to visit Rolling Stone...

teri :)

p.s. The difficulty we're having gettin 1000 TR fans is the same difficulty I'm having getting people to come to Magic Castle in Hollywood this weekend. Regardless of how many people come, I HAVE to pay for it. Here's to going broke...
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  03:17:27 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
61 people registered now!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  03:43:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
EXCELLENT!

http://www.lardlad.com/images/other/other201.gif

Go to Top of Page

rgreen
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  4:03:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit rgreen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
62, not bad!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2003 :  9:59:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lots of new people on the board, so maybe we'll make it to 100 soon...

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2003 :  4:40:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
63!!! and counting?!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  7:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As I explained above, I had no idea if anything would come from it, but it might. Well it seems to have maybe made a difference. Jason Squires, who takes photos for Rolling Stone has been trying to get a photo gallery on there for TR. Well RollingStone.com finally agreed. Maybe our little part helped to make their decision. We may never know but it sure feels good to think it did. There is now a photo archive of TR on RollingStone.com 23 pics courtesy of JS.

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/bigphoto.asp?gid=8035

What's next? Reviews of his CD's? Cover story about TR and HIS music? We can hope!! Thanx again for everyone who took the TIMe to sign up. See what I mean about each of us not as powerful as the whole.

If you haven't signed up, you still can:

LIST ME AS A FAN

63 and counting!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2003 :  11:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Liz Taylor is added to the list. Sorry for taking so long.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2003 :  12:03:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liz, make sure to check the list. I didn't see your name on it? Maybe I missed it or maybe it doesn't work right away???? There were still only 63 on it. I went on as ELMS.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2003 :  10:02:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT (to the top)

Come on all you new people, sign up for TIM!

I see we are at 65!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/14/2003 :  5:18:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
65 and counting!! Thanx Liz!! There really must be more than 65 of us out there. Looks like there are now photos at RollingStone.com of TR,

http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/bigphoto.asp?gid=8035

who knows what may come next. Thanx for the support!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2003 :  02:43:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Xar666 should be happy to know that at the posting of this message, he is #66 on the list of TR fans. Now we just need to get it up to 666 fans so XAR will be xstatic!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

maureenkohl
Is Anybody Here?

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2003 :  10:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks, Fluffy, for helping to start the TR fan club. I joined and now I can go to work feeling fulfilled----maureen kohl
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/19/2003 :  4:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wooohoo We are up to 70!!!!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2003 :  8:49:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT Okay, it's at 73! Hope everyone reading this signed up, if not,there's no TIMe like the present!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2003 :  01:50:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Today it's at 78!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2003 :  9:45:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now 82!!!!

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2003 :  5:58:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT, come one newbies hit it hard!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2003 :  07:18:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Up to 84, come on people, only 16 away from the first 100!!!!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  8:43:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT for the new people, up to 86 but stayed at that too long!

Go to Top of Page

bugman96
Chatterbox

148 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  10:53:02 PM  Show Profile  Send bugman96 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a question. I saw my name listed on there but I don't recall registering; nor do I think it was me who registered that name because the password I would have used doesn't work. Who registered me? (note: I have no problem being on the list; just wanna know how it got there).
Go to Top of Page

bugman96
Chatterbox

148 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  10:55:15 PM  Show Profile  Send bugman96 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bugman96

I have a question. I saw my name listed on there but I don't recall registering; nor do I think it was me who registered that name because the password I would have used doesn't work. Who registered me? (note: I have no problem being on the list; just wanna know how it got there).

And if do the forget your password thing and I fill in bugman96 w/ my email it says it can't find either of them. Interesting.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  11:47:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't know because I only registered myself and I didn't use my screen name from here because it is too short, had to be 4 letters.

Did you just try to register tonight? Because I see it is up one more, at 87! Maybe ist just went through tonight???? Don't know how or why anyone else would sign you up?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  04:56:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't worry about it, bugman. I registered three times and the site told me that the "application" didn't go through. The next day I checked and I was there. That site is pretty strange sometimes.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2003 :  09:57:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok am I going crazy or did Fluffy put this at the top again the other day and then delete it???? Probably just me going crazy, which is no surprise. Whatever, here it is again to the top because it is driving me crazy that we can't even make it to 100!

I don't get it? There are a lot of new people who are fans of TIM who hopefully will sign up. Please.....on my knees and begging, (this is so not me to do that so ya know it is important!) Please take a minute to sign up and don't be discouraged if the change isn't made right away, sometimes it takes a while. When you sign up please to check the site to be sure it got listed. Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

TomHanksIsHot
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  4:34:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I may have been number 90, but not sure...that site is frikking wierd.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2003 :  5:02:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well there are 90 listed so I'm guessing #90 was you, either way THANKS!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  5:18:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's at 92!! only 8 more til 100!!!! woooohoooo! Surely there are 8 of you out there somewhere who haven't yet signed up!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  04:28:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I see in my absence we have acquired quite a few new members, let me take this opportunity to say welcome aBOARD, glad to have you hear. Please take a minute, if you haven't already, and sign up for TR's fan list at Rolling Stone(the link is in my first post on this thread). Once again, Thanx, glad to have you here and WELCOME aBOARD!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  11:04:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
up to 93! There has to be at least 7 more of you out there!

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2003 :  10:01:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to kick this topic back up to the top. Still 93, if you are new to the board, please sign up!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2003 :  10:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT AGAIN, damn ya think we could at least make it to 100! Only need 6 more people!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2003 :  4:27:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT for Ralph Pukes and little lurker and anyone else who is new to the board.

Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2003 :  2:21:46 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just sighned up. when I was new I tried, but it was too hard haha. but I figured it out.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2003 :  10:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Come on, aren't there three new members out there who want to sign up? We need three more for 100! Ok there is no big deal about 100 but I just kind of think TIM has a lot more than 97 fans! Please if you haven't signed up why not do so? It sure would be great to have at least 100 for Fluffy to see when he gets back on board!

Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2003 :  5:24:46 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just listed as a fan under JoeGamo05 so i think thats 98 now

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2003 :  11:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoohoo THANKS!On;y 2 away from 100! TIM is so awesome it should have been way past 100 long ago. Oh well, at least the people who really matter are on the list! hehe

OK doesn't SOMEBODY want to be the 100th fan?????? Please?????

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  5:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hell if somebody doesn't I'm about to make up an alias and be 100...

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

LoveToday
Chatterbox

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2003 :  10:07:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I rated my Amherst MA Experience too
..a little foggy on the set list.. sorry

I childproof my home... and they still get in!
Go to Top of Page

LoveToday
Chatterbox

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2003 :  10:09:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm still fresh on this site so I'll let a die hard have the "100th fan" honors

I childproof my home... and they still get in!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2003 :  10:43:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Love Today! Welcome, sorry I didn't remember seeing you post but I guess you must have. Anyway I don't know why but I just really wanted to see TIM have a min. of 100 fans listed. He has hundreds, probably thousands would be more accurate, but we are a small group here, and ya know what? I kind of like it that way, hehe.

Thanks for being part of TIMs board and listing as a fan!

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  02:39:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT.

Still at 99, c'mon! ONE MORE! Please!

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

DMBFanSJ
Try A Little Harder

78 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  1:45:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, that should make it 100!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  4:52:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually 101 wooohooooo!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  5:59:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Huzzah!

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  6:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just did my annual check-in on the count and we are up to 103!!! WhooHoo!! Thanx everyone!!

And anyone who hasn't signed up, please take a minute and do it. THANX in advance!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  07:20:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
let's go ahead and get this over to 2 pages...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000