Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  08:58:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

OK, here's the deal, RollingStone.com has ONLY 2 Tim Reynolds fans. I think we need to raise that number substantially. I have now registered and raised it to a whopping 3. Please take the TIMe to show our support of TR and show Rolling Stone that TR has more than 3 fans in the world. You can go to:

LIST ME AS A FAN

Hopefully Rolling Stone will show some support for TR by reviewing CD's and concerts or generally just mentioning him as an artist in his own right. Which brings me to my next request.

Seems with all the post whoring that goes on, everyone has a little bit of TIMe on their hands, so I was thinking maybe that TIMe could be put to better use reviewing TR's CD's for Rolling Stone. That way others can find out about TR when using RollingStone.com Maybe we can make some new fans and friends. I would ask that all of you go to the following address and post a brief(or in-depth) review of 1 or all of the TR CD's listed. None of them have been reviewed. People who use the site click on the titles and all that comes up is track listings. I would greatly appreciate the help. Here is the link to review CD's:

www.rollingstone.com/artists/default.asp?oid=1479700" target="_blank">Tim Reynolds CDs

Woops, seems they don't let just anyone review the CD's. Oh Well. You can all review any shows you have seen by TR(or anyone) by going to the following link. I took a few hours posting all the dates from the current ChaosView Extrapolation Tour. If anyone saw any of these shows I would appreciate it if you could pop by and place a brief(or in-depth) review of the show(or shows) you saw. If the shows you saw were prior to the ChaosView Extrapolation tour, you will have to add the show to the calender. It is alot of fun. Please take the time to help me out in spreading the word about TR. That is what the TR Task Force is for. Here is the link to review any shows you have seen:

Tim Reynolds Show Reviews

Lastly, as I was looking thru RollingStone.com I noticed a number of musicians who listed TR as an influence or compared their sound to his. I thought you all might like to check them out. Some of the others listed as influences with TR might surprise you(others won't of course HEHE) Alot of these musicians have music you can listen to right there on the sight. Report back any we should check out. Here is the link:

Musicians Who List TR as an Influence

THANX in advance for taking the TIMe to help me out and spread the word about TR. Maybe our work now will help people in the future not be so surprised by what they might see at a TR show.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

retardedmonkey
Is Anybody Here?

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  5:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Send retardedmonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just added my name. :)

~Kellby
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2003 :  05:34:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx Kellby, slowly but surely we are raising the count. Keep up the great work and lets keep that tally rising. THANX everyone!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2003 :  11:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT for Tim

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000